Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, but I don't see myself using the led lights often. I don't like draining batteries in my collectibles.

LED stand
batmandisplaystandassem.jpg

https://dailyholocron.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=lk&action=display&thread=288&page=1#1301

:monkey4 :monkey4

Pre-ordered this about a month ago at BBTS for $149...BBTS has raised it to $175 now...This is one piece Im so excited about, thank god I waited to hold back on buying V1 joker...Now to buy a TT body...

XL Shop have the pre order open for £125, has our own Joe mentioned this figure yet and if so what sort of money will he be looking for, I think I need to get this ordered.
How do I get in touch with him?

I *really* want this, but can't afford any figures at the moment. What kind of prices can we expect this to go up to for those who miss out on the initial preorder thingy? What's happened with the previous Joker figures?

It's figures like this that have forced me back into collecting 1/6, damn you Hot Toys!
This Joker looks truely amazing.
Imagine what they could do to a DX original Terminator. With all the different jackets, clothing, guns and different hairstyles he had in the movie this seems to be a no brainer for the new line.
I can only wish.:drool

That could be legit, but the font type and everything just says cheap photoshop job. All you need is a photo of an existing TDK stand to manipulate. The light effect just looks like cheesy photoshop coloration.

If that photos legit, A) HT's graphics guys should be ashamed because the whole thing looks like cheep amateur work, B) they really need to not BS with the campaigns because the whole world's changing deal mixed with a mediocre base like that is crap, there's no big revolution going on there, and C) the whole LED concept is a waste and should be scrapped.

That could be legit, but the font type and everything just says cheap photoshop job. All you need is a photo of an existing TDK stand to manipulate. The light effect just looks like cheesy photoshop coloration.

If that photos legit, A) HT's graphics guys should be ashamed because the whole thing looks like cheep amateur work, B) they really need to not BS with the campaigns because the whole world's changing deal mixed with a mediocre base like that is crap, there's no big revolution going on there, and C) the whole LED concept is a waste and should be scrapped.

true, true, true, but it still looks cool.:D

Looks damn good...don't know if I'm going to get it for sure yet, since I've repainted my BR Joker head to look like that minus the tears, but the tweaks here and there really do a lot for the figure. I like the manic look the eyes now have.

I *really* want this, but can't afford any figures at the moment. What kind of prices can we expect this to go up to for those who miss out on the initial preorder thingy? What's happened with the previous Joker figures?

I can't afford it at the moment either. However I'd still settle for a BR Joker so hopefully the price one those will go down a little with this new Joker.

So the make-up head is a repaint of the head that came with the bank robber, right? Aside from the eyes and some hair changes on his left cheek.

So did we get official word on the originally solicited Police Joker? I assume this one is replacing it, and that they aren't putting out two.

Back