Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have to find a new place to order my DX, forbidden planet.co.uk actually cancelled my order no problem, which i was worried about. im planning to get the BR joker first though...

Got my shipping notice for this earlier! I'm probably going to use a reg. TT for the clown getup and maybe a narrow shoulder for the cop. :monkey5

Thanks SNAKE for the reply. I was thinking of using the slim TT, whats people's preferred version to use? TT (narrow shoulder) or slim TT?

Don't get the slim, you could either get the narrow or, as people prefer here (me included) the standard tt.

Yeah, Narrow or TT Standard will be the best choice. Saw it on a Slim body somewhere here and it did not look right.

That proto shot is how weathered they should be. I ended up getting some medicom ones for mine for 99 cents on the bay. I like their look alot more. These look way too identical to V1 to be screen accurate.
BTw, neat pics!

The Medicom shoes (which I agree, are more screen accurate) would fit on the HT foot pegs?

found something interesting to do with the spare v1 Joker.
Bruce Wayne gets a dose of jokers laughing gas and runs with it.
IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

Ok I figure you guys would appreciate this in the thread :D

dollarc.jpg

I just saw this at my local crafts store "Michaels" and had to get it and assume that at least you ppl here will know why:chew

hahaha. bruce wayne joker. They should put that in the next nolan movie. Scarecrow sends bruce into a nightmarish dream for days and he sees flashes of himself as joker.

The Medicom shoes (which I agree, are more screen accurate) would fit on the HT foot pegs?

Hey mate, from what i've read, somebody on here (forgive me, can't remember who) just heated them up a tad, and slipped a regular TT foot inside, then they just pop into the base of the legs with the ball joint adapters. Since the extra narrow TT for the DX i got has the bare feet, should be quick and easy!

Could just be variances between figure batches, but here is the v1 and DX shoe comparison. My DX shoes, (on the right), are noticeably more weathered. Although not as weathered as the protos, which would have been nicer.

100_4324.jpg

100_4325.jpg

I'm pretty dissappointed by it, especially since the proto versions look so sweet. I'd repaint them but still don't like the wrinkles. Will see how the medicom's look in hand and go from there. The HT ones are a cool ass looking shoe, but just don't look right. It would've been mad if they could make them in that canvasy material, i don't see why they couldn't, but i think i'm dreaming and asking for too much :p

Back