Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who you buyin from chaserfan? I was contemplating on getting it from clot_master, but might get from your dealer, if he ends up cheaper and can ship asap.

Well normally I just go with StudioSunny or loontentoys; I'm a little undecided atm, but I'll let you know when I have!

how'd you find that link? i tried searching dx joker and none of them are in-hand, only preorders...

Huh, I put 'Hot Toys Police Joker' - see if that works........

more pics from Toys Daily:

i love how the weathering looks on the coat, wonder how it compares to Marcus

3955586682_d80099e8ce.jpg

3955586700_1679476602.jpg

So it looks like it comes with the DX Joker all made up (Body/Hands/Shoes) and the Cop Joker is in pieces.

Guess they figured the higher percentage of fans would be displaying him first, right out of the box. Works for me.

more pics from Toys Daily:

i love how the weathering looks on the coat, wonder how it compares to Marcus

3955586682_d80099e8ce.jpg

3955586700_1679476602.jpg

Agreed. The weathering on the coat is great - and I like the simple yet elegant packaging.

i love the packaging and I am shocked at how nice the clothes fit on the purple suit joker, but the coat is still dark as hell. Is it really that hard to find purple material.

Man these figures look great! I plan to get the DCD wave cause I'm cheap but these pics make the wait much harder.

Right there with you - I preordered from BBTS early and got it for $139. Now I'll just have to endure the months and months of waiting by drooling over all the wonderful pictures sure to be posted....:monkey5

Come on people who have it, play with the PERS technology, that's why you got him. Make him look straight (would be ironic if they'll let the eyes posed like the br joker :p).

Come on people who have it, play with the PERS technology, that's why you got him. Make him look straight (would be ironic if they'll let the eyes posed like the br joker :p).

As if the people who have it would be reading this! But the eBayers really need to speed it up! C'mon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back