Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first a cup of noodles.
And than he play with us on the Forum like he´s the dark psycho clown,... laughing.: i´ve got´m, i´ve got´m O yes silly ones i´m the pers with the pers...hoaa-ha ha-hoou- haaaagha ha!!
Emoticon___Joker_by_Chfutzin.jpg

haha that's cool, ive been looking for one of those for ages. Although he looks a little like a potato or onion :p
Emoticon___Joker_by_Chfutzin.jpg

LOL When he opens the box first he has to fly it around his room like Superman for 5 minutes before he takes any pictures, So thats why were still waiting:lol

I start collecting 1/6 figure for only 3 month and I miss the chance to pro-order joker ... NO!!!!!!!! :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

Coat looks great, and lapels look better too, a nice fit
Undercoat still looks greyish.
Packaging looks AWESOME
Sure it's not two bodies, looks like it? The way the clothes are sitting in the package

Who you buyin from chaserfan? I was contemplating on getting it from clot_master, but might get from your dealer, if he ends up cheaper and can ship asap.

Thats some beautiful old-school packaging there.Simply gorgeous!!As soon as im paid this month i ll be searching this bad boy out.

Back