Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I broke down and just had to order one. This is just beautiful. I never needed both my kidneys anyways.

IMG_9257.jpg

IMG_9258.jpg

IMG_9259.jpg

IMG_9262.jpg

IMG_9263.jpg

IMG_9261.jpg

IMG_9260.jpg

I just pulled the trigger on one of these after reading this thread. I was planning on it all along but I was waiting to see if Sideshow would offer an exclusive. I'm new at collecting but I have several items ordered that I have yet to recieve all Hot Toy's Dark Knight pieces except for the Batpod (still saving for that. My girlfriend bought me the Tumbler for my birthday)

I find it odd that I have not seen one picture of the light up eyes. Heart and hands, sure but no eyes. What gives? Not that big a deal for me since I'm new to this obscession and slightly less jaded but I was just wondering do the eyes light up or not?

That Downey sculpt is amazing. I think the only thing that doesn't quite cut it is the hair. It's a little to perfect when attached to the Mark III body. Should be a little more messy. As if you just took an iron helmet of your head. I could see it jelling perfectly with a business suit however.

this is gonna be my new fav figure may get 2 i like it that much..
does any 1 think there will be more figs released in this line? i no this is still comin soon but im really gready:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

Well done J1. Best pics I've seen Bro! :clap

Adam @ DSC has these now for 150 shipped in US. Hard to beat.

Dang! That is hard to beat. Unfortunately I am not a resident of the US. Should get a mailing address from the US as someone had pointed out. I don't live too far from the American border. Then you factor in gas. Nevermind, not such a good plan. hehe

Damn, this cant ship soon enough!!!!!

Great pix Josh.

Thnx King!!

Awesome stuff Josh! Definitely will make it for next year's SDCC! That is a sweet looking figure! :google

I hope you can Eli. Seeing this stuff in person is among the coolest things.

Well done J1. Best pics I've seen Bro! :clap

Adam @ DSC has these now for 150 shipped in US. Hard to beat.

Thnx! I really am happy with how all my pics came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back