Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh man ty josh again for the fantastic IRON MAN pics.

That looks Unreal.

Guys do you notice the stand is a bit different.
I wonder if you can pose it flying.

iron-man-flying-in-the-sky.jpg

ironman-fly.jpg

That would be the ultimate thing !!

He is going to looks so amazing beside my 1:1 bust.
cant wait

Thanks again josh.

Great pictures! Thanks.

What are the "cables" attached to the legs and back? Are they things that were in the movies, or are the to power the lights in the figure?

That looks Unreal.

ironman-fly.jpg

cant wait

Thanks again josh.

I noticed the stand was different but I think I'll still end up using a SS Stand.

No problem on the pics :duff

Great pictures! Thanks.

What are the "cables" attached to the legs and back? Are they things that were in the movies, or are the to power the lights in the figure?

I think this is a modified version of the figure with a cord for the power so they don't have to run it off batteries while it's on display. Other pictures I've seen had the lights on.

That looks Unreal.

ironman-fly.jpg

cant wait

Thanks again josh.

I think that is the new Hot Toys stand that they are using for all their figures now because I noticed that The Joker and Batman have the same kind of stand.

I am pretty sure you guys all know but just a reminder that IRON MAN HOT TOYS is up for preo at SIDESHOW.

here are some pics of this MASTERPIECE!!!!!!

now the wait begins...

ironman1.jpg

ironman3.jpg

ironman4.jpg

ironman5.jpg

This is my favorite pic so far. MAN !! love the pose. HOT TOYS ROCKS !!
ironman2.jpg

Ordered thru Viking's Playground. If you've never checked out Alexi's site , you should. He generally carries most of the HT stuff, his prices are competitive(usually lower than average) and he's a pretty nice guy to work with. Last summer my wife and I hosted a barbeque for the POSSE, and Alexi was invited. He brought a TRUCKLOAD of stuff with him(to what was essentially a small party of less than 20) and was selling it at great prices. Take a look, you won't regret it( no, I'm not getting a kick-back; he doesn't know about this posting[yet])...PS

Ordered thru Viking's Playground. If you've never checked out Alexi's site , you should. He generally carries most of the HT stuff, his prices are competitive(usually lower than average) and he's a pretty nice guy to work with. Last summer my wife and I hosted a barbeque for the POSSE, and Alexi was invited. He brought a TRUCKLOAD of stuff with him(to what was essentially a small party of less than 20) and was selling it at great prices. Take a look, you won't regret it( no, I'm not getting a kick-back; he doesn't know about this posting[yet])...PS

cool thanks for the info.
I will add his page on my favorites.

The changes are accurate and the figure just looks more bad ass!

I'm talking about the pics in the first post.

I cant believe its not sold out yet?? Whats going on?? Are all of you really getting that Tuskin Raider?? LOL

I am pretty sure you guys all know but just a reminder that IRON MAN HOT TOYS is up for preo at SIDESHOW.

Right, an don't forget to go through this forum when you order something from Sideshow because we do get kick backs. This site don't run on whine and cheese ya know. :lol

I'm guessing almost all of us will be picking up an extra body and a suit for the Stark head, right? That's just too great a headsculpt to not display.

Pictures speak louder than words so I don't think I need to say anything.....

BUY ASAP!!!

thank you to brucelee of toy-world

2714161000_9106158cf3_o.jpg

2714144440_dc8c3b225f_o.jpg

So it s now in the the Toy Hunters Store?Fantastic!
Hot Toys marketing is right up there with everything else they do is nt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back