Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only do I want him, my wife wants to get him,too. She's already planning that we get a compatible body for the Stark head and get him a suit for a two figure set. I love it when she has ideas like this; takes all the struggle out of it...PS

Not only do I want him, my wife wants to get him,too. She's already planning that we get a compatible body for the Stark head and get him a suit for a two figure set. I love it when she has ideas like this; takes all the struggle out of it...PS

:lol You got a good one there, Wax. My wife just gives me dirty looks and asks when I'm getting rid of all my "crap"!

"Batteries not included." :lol

Lerath666, you made me go back and check the site. I was like "Sold out????". :monkey1

LOL sorry, I simply couldn't help myself :)

:lol Well, you got me. I was panicking because the site was being slow to load for me. But I did get my order in and cancelled my BBTS one. Can't believe they've got an additional $40 markup on this guy :monkey1 Usually BBTS is just slightly more expensive.

Fianlly Got him!!! what a painful few months sinse wookster first posted pics! $160.. great price for him! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back