Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one ordered at toys2 and SS will cancel which ever one gets theirs last. (which will most likely Be SS) Unless i decide to keep both :)

Ordered!
I was thinking about applying reward points to this, but the chance that I may lose them put me off.
I wish Sideshow would allow us to use reward points on distributed product. :monkey2

Ordered!
I was thinking about applying reward points to this, but the chance that I may lose them put me off.
I wish Sideshow would allow us to use reward points on distributed product. :monkey2

Sometimes they do? I used reward point for some Hot Toys Appleseed snap kits. Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but price was definitely lowered when I checked out.

Sometimes they do? I used reward point for some Hot Toys Appleseed snap kits. Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but price was definitely lowered when I checked out.

They sometimes do, but I don't want to chance it. Once you use your rewards points on something, if they don't honor the discount they won't refund the rewards points back to your account.

Anybody read this from SS' site?...

"Museum Replicas Limited was proud to debut their much-anticipated new line of Star Wars replica costumes at the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con! We had a chance to stop by and admire them, as did all of the lucky Con attendees. Our intrepid photographer snapped some great photos of the intricate costume pieces so that our online viewers can also enjoy them. And remember, these items will be offered at SideshowCollectibles.com as soon as they are available on the market, so be sure to keep an eye on our Newsletter for the first chance to get your hands on these amazing pieces of costume art! In the meantime, click the photos below to browse them at your leisure:

We will also be offering more items from our distributors such as Hot Toys and Medicom very soon at SideshowCollectibles.com, such as the Iron Man Mark II 12-inch Figure (Hot Toys), and the Anakin Skywalker RAH Figure (Medicom Toy), as well as the new, super-deformed Yoda VCD (Medicom Toy)…. so keep an eye out for those as well!"

A Mark 02 is a given and in reality isn't out of the realm of possibilities that they'd actually offer it up soon. Fingers crossed.

And that's what scares me because if it's anything like the Batman figures, this will have a new Tony Stark sculpt meaning I'd want this one too.

Ordered... I used all of my reward points on it! I'm getting this Iron-Man for $114.04! I had $45.95 (919 points)

There is no way I'm cancelling this so I've brought it with confidence knowing that I won't cancel and loose the rewards points!

Iron Man has come a long way.....

060108megoironman1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back