Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have a gargoyle living in my house: My mother-in-law. It will be the standard edition for me.
Does she look like one of these?
1676434355764.png

If she can't sing, maybe if she's still you can pose Batman next to her...

【Batman (1989) - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)】

Gotham City is swarming with crime and only one man can stop it – the Batman. Starring the renowned actor Michael Keaton as the nocturnal crime-fighter, Tim Burton’s 1989 take on Batman movie which brought the Caped Crusader into the theater was a huge hit and still stands the test of time.

And DC fans are now close to meet Michael Keaton’s Batman again in The Flash movie, in which he’s trying to save the colliding worlds with Barry Allen! Hot Toys is excited to present a Deluxe Version of 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure and a diorama base covering various ways to display for an added storytelling element.

Meticulous and faithful recreation of Micheal Keaton’s remarkable appearance as Batman in Batman (1989), the highly-detailed 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed Batman head with separate rolling eyeballs and interchangeable lower faces techniques design; a specialized body highlighting Batman’s muscular form; the newly designed Batsuit to mimic the material appearance; unique Bat gadgets including grapple gun, gauntlet with line launcher, rope attached batarang, ninja wheels, smoke capsules; also accessories including a white heel shoe, Batmobile remote, bomb timer and punch gear.

The Deluxe Version offers a highly-detailed diorama base, showing a corner of the ruined church roof with a spinnable sculpted statue also stones in incredible texture and detail, which allows fans to revisit the scene with Batman standing perched on the edge of the roof.

This Batman figure is a must-have centerpiece for any Bat fan’s shelf.

#Batman #MichealKeaton #Batman89 #HotToysCollectibles #SixthScale #DCComicsView attachment 622826View attachment 622827View attachment 622828View attachment 622829View attachment 622830View attachment 622831View attachment 622832View attachment 622833View attachment 622834View attachment 622835View attachment 622836View attachment 622837View attachment 622838View attachment 622839View attachment 622840View attachment 622841View attachment 622842View attachment 622843View attachment 622844View attachment 622845View attachment 622846View attachment 622847View attachment 622848View attachment 622865
Standard version /\

:panic::panic: More Batman goodness!!! :panic::panic:

While not my favorite Batman, I do appreciate the '89 and Returns movies, and I think I'll bite on this figure, and man, that base! Come to realize, I already have some of the various incarnations of Batman, so this'll be another great addition to the Batman lineup!

Me when I woke up and saw the email saying this beauty of a figure was finally up for pre-order....

Dc Comics Batman GIF

How I felt when I saw the prices

batman raining GIF

How I felt when I looked at my bank account

Tim Burton 80S GIF

How I felt when I said "**** it! I'm buying the Deluxe version and the Batmobile and if they make a Batcomputer with Bruce Wayne I'll get that too!"

batman joker GIF

How I felt when the high faded and I realized what I've done.....

Shocked 80S GIF

How I felt when my last shred of sanity snapped and I decided I have no regrets

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

I'm out. Out of retirement, that is. 100% going to get this. Just don't think I'll ever display the Gargoyle base, cool as it is. :unsure:

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃:yess::yess::yess::rock

It's great to see each page filled with such brimming positivity! ☺️

I have the dx9 but will still get this when it comes out. No reason to preorder this one.

On the fence for the batmobile but chances are I'll pick that up as well.

Its coincidental but I just watched this movie again a couple of weeks ago. It would be nice to find a grindhouse version, the blu ray is way too clear.

The most recent 4K and Blu Ray transfers also have a horrible blue tinted colour timing on them that really makes it look terrible.

I was considering skipping the base but man, I feel like I would really be doing myself and the figure a disservice. I just know it'll sit in the box 95% of the time but it would be amazing for photos.

I also love the standard Bat symbol base from the regular version which is what I'd prefer to display him with as default. Dang, decisions...

View attachment 623147

Posted by JC. Is that the original cowl? It looks different to this one.

View attachment 623148

I can't see the SERS seam on either. That top one is a lot better!
It's the same cowl in both photos but he said that the "wet" one just doesn't have the paint dried yet.

The finish on the dried one looks great. Doesn't look over textured at all, especially once the details gets even more downgraded with production.

Last edited:
It's the same cowl in both photos but he said that the "wet" one just doesn't have the paint dried yet.

The finish on the dried one looks great. Doesn't look over textured at all, especially once the details gets even more downgraded with production.
Yeah, but the promo photos have it that glossy in some shots too. It's the texture that's throwing me off. It looks a lot less textured.

Back