1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that you posted in this thread and thought that you acquired this figure and shared amazing photos of it! :panic:
Lol, I've thought about it! She's a great looking figure and an important character in the MCU. What's held me back is it being yet another figure from Hot Toys with a blank expression, low accessory count and fixed boots with no articulation, and I understand that her tiny feet make her the worst of the bunch for posing and standing.

Waitlisted.

Still annoying that this is the only Nebula we get. Can't make a proper Endgame line up.

Lol, I've thought about it! She's a great looking figure and an important character in the MCU. What's held me back is it being yet another figure from Hot Toys with a blank expression, low accessory count and fixed boots with no articulation, and I understand that her tiny feet make her the worst of the bunch for posing and standing.

People complain whent they do blank expressions, people complain if they do any other expression. Damned if they do and damned if they don't :dunno.

People complain whent they do blank expressions, people complain if they do any other expression. Damned if they do and damned if they don't :dunno.
It's true! Guess the best just include two heads like they do with Thanos, Hulk, Vol II Rocket, etc :monkey3

I'd love to have a sculpt like this for Nebula, but you're right that I wouldn't want it to be the only sculpt included.

NEBULA_THUMBNAIL_ffitBEv_jUyiIoQ_5lzQtFW.jpg

It's true! Guess the best just include two heads like they do with Thanos, Hulk, Vol II Rocket, etc :monkey3

I'd love to have a sculpt like this for Nebula, but you're right that I wouldn't want it to be the only sculpt included.

NEBULA_THUMBNAIL_ffitBEv_jUyiIoQ_5lzQtFW.jpg

AKA Rocket, he should have definitely had two sculpts, that screaming sculpt doesn't work for every posing option.

True^

This isn't based on Endgame?

She only wears it in the beginning 20 minutes (and Infinity War), after the 5 year gap she's in a new outfit.

Very curiously, I don't think any company has made a Endgame Nebula. The ones I see are only this outfit. Maybe some weird license issue?

Last edited:
Does the Nebula figure have the hidden joint where the neck attaches to the body like Gamora and Black Widow? Video reviewers always skip over that point of articulation. Like I didn't know that the Mandalorian had a proper neck joint until I had the figure in hand.

She only wears it in the beginning 20 minutes (and Infinity War), after the 5 year gap she's in a new outfit.

Very curiously, I don't think any company has made a Endgame Nebula. The ones I see are only this outfit. Maybe some weird license issue?

Ah OK. I'll tell you, something I've been amazed by since I broke my HT embargo, is just how much Marvel they don't make. Characters, outfits, Battle-damaged variants. There's tonnes of potential in the MCU that doesn't actually get touched despite impressions to the contrary from myself and so many others.

Ah OK. I'll tell you, something I've been amazed by since I broke my HT embargo, is just how much Marvel they don't make. Characters, outfits, Battle-damaged variants. There's tonnes of potential in the MCU that doesn't actually get touched despite impressions to the contrary from myself and so many others.
Yep. Like how they haven't produced a classic Hulk in ripped shorts since the first Avengers film, despite the opportunity presenting itself by the character's appearance at the end of Ragnarok, the beginning of Infinity War, the time travel scene in Endgame...

That would be such an easy release for them if they wanted to just phone it in and yet, nadda.

Still annoying that this is the only Nebula we get. Can't make a proper Endgame line up.

You should be more focused on completing your Infinity War line-up -- which she works perfectly for -- and which is the superior movie and will be enjoyed far more as time goes by than inferior Endgame.

Agreed! Though for me those niggles don't bother me at the end of the day, but we all have our preferences and tolerances :duff

Yeah! Ideally most figures should come with multiple head options, (for example) with one neutral and one a bit more expressive.

Waitlisted.

Double yikes!!

A Vol. 1 or an end battle EG Nebula would be welcome!

Hey everyone, I'm new on here. Just joined the frenzy for Hot Toys figures.
As a huge fan of the character I got mine a few months ago.

I'm slowly discovering the forum so I might start to pop up on a few threads.

I'll post my pics soon once I get more than 5 posts on here :)

I absolutely love this figure, I've waited years hoping she would get the Hot Toys treatment and wow I was not disappointed!
I hope her character continues to grow as I hope we'll one day get a version of her with orange streaks on her face and a brand new outfit.

I absolutely love this figure, I've waited years hoping she would get the Hot Toys treatment and wow I was not disappointed!
I hope her character continues to grow as I hope we'll one day get a version of her with orange streaks on her face and a brand new outfit.

Congrats and welcome!

You picked up a STELLAR figure to start your HT addiction/journey! :lol

Yeah, Nebula was, for years, on my "most wanted figure for Hot Toys to make" list. I was pretty amazed when they actually made her. And then they knocked her out of the park which was very gratifying. I'm still carrying a torch for Peggy Carter though. Who knows, maybe her "Captain Britain" appearance in What If will give Hot toys an excuse...

Yes, welcome to the forum!!!
As stated above you are fortunate (or doomed depending on how you look at it) to get started with such a great figure!! I am glad that you nabbed her before she became very scarce.

Welcome and congrats. Making a favorite character one of your first figures is a great way to kick off the hobby!

Thanks for the welcome messages and yes things are already out of control...

Pre-ordered
- Scarlett Witch (from WandaVision.)
- Captain Marvel (Short Hair / Endgame version)
- Wonder Woman (84 - with the classic blue and red armor)

I think Black Widow with her white suit will be next in line as well.

Here are my latest pictures for Nebula : https://www.instagram.com/p/COFUV6ys7bi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
(Note sure if I posted the link properly)

I've been working on turning a room into my office in my house and I'll one day find a way to display them properly (well diplay Nebula only for the moment)

Back