1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool Ass photos Jedibear..

this is my first foray into the world of 1/6 Hot Toys Figures.This is my haul from Jan11th-Feb 10th.
My waitlist for Spider-Man and Iron Man Homecoming Converted in Jan.Gamora being the last to arrive about 11 Days ago.

Being that I have never collected and do not have any Movie related Statues in my 1/3 scale collection.I figured I would start with some of the Figures I felt captured the best likeness of the Actor/Character.I have no desire to amass a huge collection.But there are a couple of others I will add to these.

As I have no Display set up yet for these,they will go back in their packing until I do.So this is right out of the box except for me getting that Holster on.lol

MMS534 Nebula Endgame:love this Figure..

Does anyone know what that little bit of white wrapped around Nebula's lower neck is? You can see it just above where her shirt ends. I thought it was some kind of plastic wrapping to protect the neck at first and started trying to pull it off, but without removing the uniform entirely I was only able to tear away the bit that was noticeable above her shirt. I'd like to remove it all but I'm wary of trying to take the costume off. Is the costume removable?

Does anyone know what that little bit of white wrapped around Nebula's lower neck is? You can see it just above where her shirt ends. I thought it was some kind of plastic wrapping to protect the neck at first and started trying to pull it off, but without removing the uniform entirely I was only able to tear away the bit that was noticeable above her shirt. I'd like to remove it all but I'm wary of trying to take the costume off. Is the costume removable?

Yeah, it seems to be plastic wrapping to protect the figure from possible staining or something. It's the same stuff that was around the neck as well. I'm guessing it goes under the arms, that's why it's so tight.

Not sure if you can take the costume off. I'd say it isn't possible without damaging it. Maybe you could try pulling the plastic wrapping till it breaks? At that point you could pull possibly pull it all out. (But not sure on that...)

Yeah, it seems to be plastic wrapping to protect the figure from possible staining or something. It's the same stuff that was around the neck as well. I'm guessing it goes under the arms, that's why it's so tight.

Not sure if you can take the costume off. I'd say it isn't possible without damaging it. Maybe you could try pulling the plastic wrapping till it breaks? At that point you could pull possibly pull it all out. (But not sure on that...)

Yes, I removed that white material using a pair of tweezers. It wasn’t very hard to do. That said it could probably be left on the figure without anyone really noticing. But for me once I saw it I had to get rid of it.

Yes, I removed that white material using a pair of tweezers. It wasn’t very hard to do. That said it could probably be left on the figure without anyone really noticing. But for me once I saw it I had to get rid of it.

I found a video from Jedha where he shows how to remove it. Tweezers, and patience, allowed me to finally pull it all out from under the left arm socket. I really wish more reviewers would include information like this.

I found a video from Jedha where he shows how to remove it. Tweezers, and patience, allowed me to finally pull it all out from under the left arm socket. I really wish more reviewers would include information like this.

As I recall it's shaped like a turtleneck dickey. The easiest way to get it out is to remove the head and pull it out through the neck opening.

That's a shame you guys, cause I was very impressed by this figure in hand. It's so good!!! But that's all subjective I guess.

Back