1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capture d'écrans_20210730-170117~2.png
This is cool 😊

Yeah she looks amazing. That sculpt is excellent.

Cool indeed! I just wish HT had included that alternate look (either a separate head sculpt ot interchangeable plates).
As we're getting her on at least 2 next marvel movies we might get a second one. I try to get one character only as an hot toys figure but I couldn't resist this one.

Last edited:
Anybody have issues with her robotic arm popping off? Mine just broke at the forearm after I bumped my display shelf. Anybody know how to fix it or a strong glue?

Just got her in today from china, such great presence.

I can’t imagine spending more time on the holster than I already have.

It’s like they saw everyone “love” those boba fett jet packs so much, and raised the difficulty for fun.

I think I’ll end up using it elsewhere and not on those carnival approved metal catchers.
F27F6619-55D9-4C01-AC41-E9B37194A669.jpeg

Late to the party as I just picked up Nebula to display with Star Lord and she is an amazing figure.

I went through this thread to get up to speed and I'm preparing myself mentally for attaching the holster. Hopefully I get lucky and it attaches quickly and easily.
Don’t bother with the holster m8. It’s not worth it 😂

She’s a great figure tho, still be be seen of we get a Vol 3 version, even then, it’s gunna be 2 year wait maybe, so I think you did good lol

I’d have rather wanted her original mcu look, but I’m just glad they made one as she’s one of my favs

Late to the party as I just picked up Nebula to display with Star Lord and she is an amazing figure.

I went through this thread to get up to speed and I'm preparing myself mentally for attaching the holster. Hopefully I get lucky and it attaches quickly and easily.

Better late than never! :)

Back