1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh they have come down in price too, that’s awesome! I do have $100ish in sideshow points so will hold out a little longer just in case, but TBA is a good call too. Would much rather use Tim over TW anyway.
Thanks guys!

Currently $239 USD shipped at popcultcha using code BUYHARD for the next 24 hours. It’s a few bucks more than TBA but will probably have a brown shipper unlike TBA.
?? TBA ships with brown protective box and a heap of bubble wrap and paper cover.

I was always under the impression that it depended on the size or weight of the box. When I ordered IW Starlord and FFH Night Monkey Spiderman from TBA, they both came with an art box, wrapped in paper and bubble wrap. When I got EG Ironman, it was the HT brown shipper packed inside paper and bubble wrap.

I was always under the impression that it depended on the size or weight of the box. When I ordered IW Starlord and FFH Night Monkey Spiderman from TBA, they both came with an art box, wrapped in paper and bubble wrap. When I got EG Ironman, it was the HT brown shipper packed inside paper and bubble wrap.
From Hong Kong sellers, regular figures will not have a shipper since those are either purchased at Secret Base or ordered by the case which don't come with shippers.

Large figures like figures with vehicles, DX, or Diecast lines come with a shipper. It's not guaranteed, but typically the sellers who ship keep them in there.

They just use generic or custom brown boxes though. They usually don’t have the official Hot Toys shipper. But if you don’t care about that, then no big deal.

I bought a Thanos from TBA and it had a real HT shipper

Yeah from my experience the 'regular' figures don't come with the shipper boxes, but the larger figures and die-cast IM figures do come with them, from HK. Though when I had ordered an exclusive Scarlet Spider from HK it did have an official brown shipper, probably bec. it was an exclusive.

Do people really care about the shipping box ? Man that is pretty ridiculous if they do.

Yes, some people care. Some people don’t. I’d rather have it than not have it if it’s just a few dollars more.

Haha I can see why some would want the shipping box. For me If I'm buying from HK I know it won't have one so no biggie (plus TBA makes fitted boxes for them when shipped). Though, if I'm buying domestically, I'm a bit paranoid about figures being 'brand new' so I would always prefer new & sealed in shipper.

Anyone else have issues with her wrist pegs? I just received my figure and went to switch out her blue hand; the peg was completely smashed in there and it immediately fell apart. It's waitlisted now so I'm not certain I can get anything through Sideshow, which sucks.

Anyone else have issues with her wrist pegs? I just received my figure and went to switch out her blue hand; the peg was completely smashed in there and it immediately fell apart. It's waitlisted now so I'm not certain I can get anything through Sideshow, which sucks.
I’d still contact them. I’m sure they have spare figures left just in case someone gets a bad one. I remember when I got my ESB Vader, it went to waitlist after I got it, it arrived with a broken helmet and sideshow sent me a brand new one

I’d still contact them. I’m sure they have spare figures left just in case someone gets a bad one. I remember when I got my ESB Vader, it went to waitlist after I got it, it arrived with a broken helmet and sideshow sent me a brand new one

I just did! They said they'll see what they can do, but didn't seem super confident; "I am not sure exactly how we will be able to resolve this since this item is now waitlisted." Super unfortunate and I really hope they can do something because the peg literally just crumbled when I touched it. I've never had anything like that happen before.

Edit: Replacement parts are on their way!

Last edited:
Nebula2.jpg

The majority of TBA's Hot Toys come in generic brown boxes. If one does come with an official Hot Toy's Brown Shipper, they'll show it in the main photo.

TBA.jpg

Back