Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455712263.042607.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1455712303.658628.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1455712322.812024.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys – MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

北京国安;8443343 said:
Yes

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

That is a such a great looking cape. That last shot really is awe-inducing.

That cape looks real good, is that the normal cape it comes with?

Why couldn't Hot Toys make a cape like that?

With that cape and bendable ankles I would have been fine with this figure.

I'm gonna try weighting the stock cape with magnets and I might stick the '89 boots on him.

So if a couple people on here are receiving their 14-day notice from SSC for the two-pack already, I wonder why I haven't received one yet?

So if a couple people on here are receiving their 14-day notice from SSC for the two-pack already, I wonder why I haven't received one yet?

I'm full pay maybe it's not for flex pay.

Got my 14-day notice. Really, really excited to get something new from Batman Returns. This is my Christmas gift from the wife. I should really scold her for being so late...

Bought the base for my armory Batman. I like these type of bases maybe most of all.

99gtbb.jpg

Are there coupon codes that work on this guy? I'm finally thinking about pulling the trigger on just the Batman.

Are there coupon codes that work on this guy? I'm finally thinking about pulling the trigger on just the Batman.

B3M1N3 is the February $20 off code.

Will be picking up my Batman Returns tonight at my local toy store $315 + tax CAN. Just a FYI I will be retiring from HT after this boys unless we see the likes of Penguin and Ripley etc.

“We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun…..”

We will still have our NECA

can i apply the code on my purchase from SSC ? i already ordered it since its release!

Both sets will now be available here in Australia on the 4th March at Popcultcha

No birthday miracle for me this week :doh

Back