Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

I think people aren't just making things out.

Secuf2F.jpg

It might be the shadowing on his eyes but his eyes look darker. It could be just bad photos.

SRP of the 2-pack is $350 @ one of our HT distributors (lower for PO, I'm guessing $330).

That figure looks awesome.Trust me
Guys what do you think any chance to sold batman separately?Is that 2 pack combo is already confirmed?

That figure looks awesome.Trust me
Guys what do you think any chance to sold batman separately?Is that 2 pack combo is already confirmed?

You can probably get the Batman figure separately, but if it's like the Robocop two pack. But Bruce will only come in the two pack.

What a nice surprise. Would have been great to get the glider but having a Bruce figure works for me instead. Still time to work on that BW sculpt a bit but overall this is great and no complaints. Instant PO.

Its 2 pack or just a Batman, pre-orders are hitting uk/Europe already but havnt seen costs yet

After all that time, he should've had the glider. By the way, HT, since it seems to be the thing to ***** and moan until you finally release something, and then praise you once you have, I'm going to stop perpetuating the cycle. You suck. This shouldn't have taken three years. The end.

Seriously, though, I love how they count on that "wow" factor to make people forget. "Look! Look! Bruce Wayne, or, at least a random dude who raided his closet and stole his display base! See? That wasn't long at all. Aren't you happy, now? This was all for you."

Just like HT to drop the ball on faceplates. They constantly want to give Bale a "creepy smirk" that he never had, yet, when they get the chance and have a legit excuse to do it with Keaton, they opt for "neutral," "slightly agape," and "slightly more agape." :lol

DX line dead for good?

Too little too late. Will not buy.

Keaton looks like a Big Lots Korean Ken figure and that suit is also garbage. Hell, some are even saying that the other HS by the other companies look better than this, and while that is true, it only certifies how BAD this one is, since those other by Ace and iminime are awful!

Batman looks GREAT, but the accessories are a letdown. Three years and these incompetent geniuses couldn't find a way to give us a glider. And that high school level of photography is laughable.

My DX09 looks better anyway. And since we won't get any more figures, it makes sense (at least to me) to just stick to my 89 and Jack's Joker combo.

Bah.

Than don't buy it. Give the chance to the true Keaton Batman fans to own one.

These'll be churned out by the thousands, doesn't really matter.

I'm missing the grinning face plate and the Keaton head needs work. But the Batman itself looks beeeeautiful.

Finally we get Bats. They can take that Bruce figure and stick it up there butts and give us a DX box with lots of accessories.

I took the liberty to photoshop the head sculpt. Looks great when you make his face a little longer and a little more bright. What do you think?

BWMK.jpg

After all that time, he should've had the glider. By the way, HT, since it seems to be the thing to ***** and moan until you finally release something, and then praise you once you have, I'm going to stop perpetuating the cycle. You suck. This shouldn't have taken three years. The end.

Seriously, though, I love how they count on that "wow" factor to make people forget. "Look! Look! Bruce Wayne, or, at least a random dude who raided his closet and stole his display base! See? That wasn't long at all. Aren't you happy, now? This was all for you."

Glider would be the ultimate accessory. Now I feel depressed were not getting it :lol

This is a "DX" even if they call it MMS. You get the PERS system with separate rolling eyeballs.

DX stands synonym to PERS.

Technically DX has Parallel Eyeball Rolling System. This is separate. So not a DX. This is like Hulk where it's single. Much preferred to be honest but pretty much a DX.

Back