1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 283 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never understood the criticism on this figure regarding the sculpt, it always looked great to me.

Never picked it up as it came out at a time where I wasn't really collecting as much though.

I just got this figure after long time searching it, trying to get it in a fair price. (Here in Mexico is very, very expensive) Now I just need Leia and 3PO to complete the Ep. IV heroes.

I'm happy with the figure, even it's very simple.

I leave just a quick crappy photo.

I was wondering, in the back says "for sale in Japan only", is that normal?

IMG20220801090959.jpg

IMG20220801091629.jpg

IMG20220801091712.jpg

Hopefully the ANH wave of figures might get a 50th Anniversary repack. It's a shame if you weren't into HT from the beginning you missed out on all the classic characters unless you're now paying extortionate prices for them.
Maybe the dewback and Sandtrooper release are the first steps to what's to come for 2027.

This is definitely one I regret selling even though it went for a good chunk of change. I went through that weird phase and wasn't sure if I wanted to collect anymore.

This is definitely one I regret selling even though it went for a good chunk of change. I went through that weird phase and wasn't sure if I wanted to collect anymore.
It’s pretty much a daily occurrence for me to ask myself what I am doing buying this stuff. But hell it’s just money. I’m definitely not swimming in it but I am putting away for retirement so there’s that….

Back