1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two heads for DX jack Sparrow makes you wonder why two head not included in original release. Less bang for your buck these days! Looks great your images

Im wanting to do the head swap too for the stormtrooper head. I have the ANH figure so whats my best route to go, just pull remove the ANH peg out and pop the head straight on or get a shorter peg that fits the smirking head and put that on first?

great pics btw guys, the smirking s/trooper han sculpt works so much better

27606073_1839493259402774_1761755459_o.jpg
27606081_1839493522736081_273818769_o.jpg
27653628_1839493572736076_1267692892_o (1).jpg

Just came in today and spent longer than I'd like to admit finding a proper pose that matches the sculpt. Ended up with something casual with a head-tilt (which does wonders presence-wise IMO).

I’m selling a stormtrooper disguise Han Solo headsculpt in the U.K. if anyone’s interested pm me
Also selling the display backdrop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried swapping heads but couldn’t get there smirking head on the regular body to sit right. Do I have to pull out that insert?

I tried swapping heads but couldn’t get there smirking head on the regular body to sit right. Do I have to pull out that insert?

I was considering that myself as the head does sit a little high. What I did was just remove the neck peg from the body and it sits fine

Damn... that's pretty good work, guy. I've been looking for a Jnix Han myself, I just have no idea where I would look.

Back