1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven’t reposed Han in months, but this was one I did last week:

8f46fd584262c669878d59caa08f4582.jpg

72927e3fd0910e3482c657f57e60847e.jpg

64a2ba56e1689e7b4ba1d8bdac6ab26e.jpg

Yep, can't go wrong with ANH Han IMO. Say what you want about the sculpt, but walk into a room with him displayed and there's no question who he is.

Great pictures, everyone! :clap

Inspired me to change the pose up on mine as well. I went with the pose when he was shooting his blaster at the Sandies after getting surprised while working on the Falcon in DB 94. "Stop that ship, blast 'em!"

Totally forgot how stiff the arms on this guy are though. Don't recall them being that stiff when I first got him, but perhaps they were (shows just how often I repose him :lol). You really have to force the arms down or up in order to move them, on mine at least.

Great pose!

I took it from another user, who had in turn taken the pose from a static figure. Really quite hard to get right, but the pose works well from multiple angles. Think he's going to stay in this position till he get's boxed up ( who knows when that will be). Unfortunately the copper wire in the shirt has stained the fold, but hey its star wars, things are meant to look a bit dirty and worn.

Bought this for my brother as a his first hot toy for his birthday a year ago but lately he realized he doesn't care about it and he offered to trade it to me for my autographed photo of Peter "Chewbacca" Mayhew. Easy trade for me. Proud owner of Han as of last night. When I have time, I can get him out and pose him and add him to my display(which I've already made a spot for him between Leia and Luke).

Back