1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And speaking of profiles...

8A73B8B13F1741319BAD.jpeg

Just now noticed that the collar on my Solo shirt has turned orange from that dang wire.

This is the first time any of the infamous HT bungles has bit me in the butt.

I has a sad.

Just now noticed that the collar on my Solo shirt has turned orange from that dang wire.

This is the first time any of the infamous HT bungles has bit me in the butt.

I has a sad.

It may just be the glue, or a combination of the glue and the wire. I bought a new one and immediately removed the wire but I feel like it's slowly starting to turn as well. Stupid humidity.

Last edited:
I went ahead and switched out the head sculpt to the Han Stormtrooper one. I think it's more appropriate.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_22a3.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_22a3.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 367
  • fullsizeoutput_22a5.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_22a5.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 362
  • fullsizeoutput_22a7.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_22a7.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 361
  • fullsizeoutput_22a9.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_22a9.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 362
  • fullsizeoutput_22ab.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_22ab.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 360
  • fullsizeoutput_22ad.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_22ad.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 357
Looks good! I had to cancel my Stormtrooper Han unfortunately, but that was one thing I was wanting to try out.

I would agree. The smirk sculpt fits regular Han more. He was more pissed off and yelling at Chewie and Leia while incognito as a Stormtrooper.

Come to think of it, there was a lot of bickering in general in ANH. :lol

Apart from old man Han, I still don't feel that any other HT head has fully captured Ford, however, I do have to say, that, as an ANH Han, oddly, that Han Stormie head does work.

The stormtrooper sculpt looks great on the smuggler body. If I didn't already have the JNIX one I'd definitely consider doing the same

It is better in hand. Much better in fact. But price is a BIG factor. The painted head costs as much as the figure itself!

That's just insane. Really, I appreciate terrific custom work - but that price is just insane. The Jnix head is terrific, but far too heavy on the brow for me.

I preordered the disguise version but picking this one up with Chewie. This is the Han I’ve been wanting. He’s still at my lcs so I’ll hopefully pick him up this weekend

Back