1/6 Hot Toys MMS 261-Star Wars: Episode IV-Han Solo 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my Han & Chewie turned up today. Arms are really stiff and the shoulder doesn't appear to have much articulation in its design.
Has anybody swapped it the body on this figure yet?

I did buy two. I'm wishing I bought three!

Are you talking about JNIX head?????

Two????

You interested in selling one? :pray:

For the love of all that is good in this world... please!
(sorry, that just blurted out).

Are you talking about JNIX head?????

Two????

You interested in selling one? :pray:

For the love of all that is good in this world... please!
(sorry, that just blurted out).

Sorry Mandible, I feel your pain but the one I already received was a gift for someone special and the one I'm getting in the second batch is going on my HT Han. If I'd bought a third I would have put it on a Han Stormtrooper, but seeing how much people wish they'd got in on this I'm glad I didn't because that would have been greedy. I hope somehow you manage to get hold of one - fingers crossed that this becomes possible!

Not sure I'm permitted to post this here on this ( hijacked) thread BUT..

My HT Han arrived yesterday. :lol

I think you might need to start another thread for that. :lol

I feel like I got to the party late, the lights came on and I saw there's another party next door.

I actually LIKE the HT Han sculpt, generally.. and I dig the figure. The paint apps on this "2.0" Han I believe is a bit better than the first release as HT upped their paint apps game since Leia was released and I've seen this upgrade in paint apps on a number of figures released since Leia ( The CW BV Cap for instance). I was always on the fence about the sculpt because of the expression or lack thereof, I though it lacked Han's personality, but I can live with it with head tilt poses, etc.

Last edited:
I found that under the detolf lights the brow casts a nice shadow over the eyes and gives him a bit of a determined expression that's not otherwise there looking at the face straight on. Overall he is still my favorite (as a complete package) of the SW humans from Hot Toys.

I feel like I got to the party late, the lights came on and I saw there's another party next door.

I actually LIKE the HT Han sculpt, generally.. and I dig the figure. The paint apps on this "2.0" Han I believe is a bit better than the first release as HT upped their paint apps game since Leia was released and I've seen this upgrade in paint apps on a number of figures released since Leia ( The CW BV Cap for instance). I was always on the fence about the sculpt because of the expression or lack thereof, I though it lacked Han's personality, but I can live with it with head tilt poses, etc.

I like the HT Han sculpt as well. I think it looks much better in hand than in most pictures. While I easily prefer my jnix sculpt, I wasn't displeased with HT Han beforehand. That is interesting about the better paintapps. I would love to see a picture.

I didn't think there would be any difference from the original release; was there any changes made to the Han in the re-release of the Han/Chewie two pack?

I wanted Captain Solo when they announced him but bounced around for quite some time with the actual purchase... Now I finally own him!

Attachments

• IMG_1096.JPG
    IMG_1096.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 243
Back