1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's get this back up and running. Who all has this badass figure and can I see some pics? Seriously contemplating getting him. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's get this back up and running. Who all has this badass figure and can I see some pics? Seriously contemplating getting him. Thanks!

Sure, why not?

20801244319_c3ec8e0c17_c.jpg

20801232779_7cf4a48eef_c.jpg

20800248898_f1c46c92f2_c.jpg

Seeing these picks makes me glad I picked this up eventually - still up for grabs in Australia at Popcultcha..

For anyone wanting one:

66d01608b8d62be029ba74d97f82204a.jpg

I'm sure you could haggle even more for a better deal, and shipped.

I've always said, deals will always happen.

This was never worth retail plus shipping, but I can't see how getting one for $175 ish is a bad thing.

Thanks, I just bought mine today. I cannot believe I completely missed this, had no idea of the release until I read this thread.
Iconic piece for sure. Can't wait to receive it in a few days.
Check out Popcultcha, one of the cheapest prices online, significantly cheaper than Ebay.

Thanks, I just bought mine today. I cannot believe I completely missed this, had no idea of the release until I read this thread.
Iconic piece for sure. Can't wait to receive it in a few days.
Check out Popcultcha, one of the cheapest prices online, significantly cheaper than Ebay.

They apparently had a glitch where everything was 40% off in the week of SSC's spooktacular. Many people here bought lots of stuff from them.

Has anyone else got the glue stains on their shirts? I really want to buy a replacement, but don't want to buy the entire knock off set.
ceb55ff80c6ec4dae3e694b6d281ea82.jpg

Bought this guy yesterday new and sealed for a mighty fine price. Another figure I always wanted to pick up and getting him well under retail has made it even better. :yess:

That's definitely true. But I think this one comes in at around $180+ shipped. I wonder if that "first time using the app" 20% discount works on top of this 40% off...

That's definitely true. But I think this one comes in at around $180+ shipped. I wonder if that "first time using the app" 20% discount works on top of this 40% off...
That's not a bad price at all then, considering he was $270 at release. Now I'm wondering if that extra 20% stacks on the 40%... That'd be an awesome deal.

Dang. Wish I had seen this yesterday. Would have saved me a decent amount in my search for one of these guys. Thanks for the post.

Thanks for the tip. Was able to get it from them. Great figure. Needed a Ledger Joker.

Back