1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still prefer the 1.0 version the collar of the shirt on the 2.0 is awful..the clothes are not the same of the movie, tailoring is different, too elegant..
if you change the body on the 1.0 the clothes dress a lot better
( the shoes are better on the 2.0)
maybe the paint on the head is better but is not hand painted..
i don't care about the background added
I still prefer the 2 heads and the removable mask..
anyway is just my opinion..
for who has missing the first one is a quite good purchase..
btw the price is not raising so maybe there is a reason

I still prefer the 1.0 version the collar of the shirt on the 2.0 is awful..the clothes are not the same of the movie, tailoring is different, too elegant..
if you change the body on the 1.0 the clothes dress a lot better
( the shoes are better on the 2.0)
maybe the paint on the head is better but is not hand painted..
i don't care about the background added
I still prefer the 2 heads and the removable mask..
anyway is just my opinion..
for who has missing the first one is a quite good purchase..
btw the price is not raising so maybe there is a reason

Wait what?

The collar on the 1.0 is AWFUL. It has a big snap on it and making it thicken and the collar fabric is also thick. 2.0 has a vastly more natural collar that sits like an actual collar.

The suit itself in general is thick compared to 2.0.

This is seriously not making any sense unless someone thinks a dress shirt collar should be like a turtle neck with a 3 inch snap.

Last edited:
4456103-dsc00736.jpgI know what do you mean but it's a easy mod to correct it..
you have to cut the excess of tissue on the collar and change the button..
I was meaning about the big collar of the 2.0 (shown on the pic)
and the stain of the glue on the shirt (i have several friends with this issues..)
then the next prob is the tailoring of the jacket, maybe the material is better no doubt about it..
but the jacket and pants are not accurate like seen in the movie..
i could be satisfied if : in this 2.0 release ht had given us a new sculpt.. not the same mould with a different eye position
damn.. I have to admit in the 2.0 the sculpted hair are better..
I have the mask with pers eyes so to me is not a prob..and it's perfect
but to correct the too rounded shape of the mask on the 1.0, just need to change with a more slim head ;)

I missed out on the 1.0 and I didn't pre-order the 2.0, I always kinda kicked at myself for not getting him. I have been looking on eBay and kijiji but the prices were inflated .. low and behold my local shop had 1 left at retail price so I picked him up

jokerrobber2.jpg

jokerrobber1.jpg

jokerrobber3.jpg

I just registered to be member. I have been a fan of Sideshow and Hot Toys for years now but only recently started collecting. Last week I ordered Joker 2.0 Bank Robber version and can't wait for UPS to deliver it in the next days! I found it for retail price after looking and looking.

I just registered to be member. I have been a fan of Sideshow and Hot Toys for years now but only recently started collecting. Last week I ordered Joker 2.0 Bank Robber version and can't wait for UPS to deliver it in the next days! I found it for retail price after looking and looking.

Welcome to the forum! Post pics of the figure once it arrives.

I will, even though there are already lots of great pictures that members have posted that actually made me want to buy this figure more. I'm tracking my figure (UPS) and right now he is in Oklahoma City, OK on his way to San Diego, CA.

I will, even though there are already lots of great pictures that members have posted that actually made me want to buy this figure more. I'm tracking my figure (UPS) and right now he is in Oklahoma City, OK on his way to San Diego, CA.

I feel sorry for your wallet. Hot Toys is no hobby, it is an addiction. Welcome to the club brother. Your life will never be the same again. :lol

I feel sorry for your wallet. Hot Toys is no hobby, it is an addiction. Welcome to the club brother. Your life will never be the same again. :lol

image.jpg
View attachment 200819

Just received my Joker today and it's amazing! The base is larger than I expected and bus image is perfect for display. The accessories are cool to play with and fit the Joker just right. If another Joker is created I will buy it. This is my first Hot Toy and I'm blown away. I'm late to starting to collect to get the Joker 2.0 since it's so expensive now but this bank robber version is an amazing work of art. I have pre-ordered HT Darth Vader and Luke.

Looking for some assistance from my fellow Joker freaks. Early this year I had the figure on order, but the EU supplier went out of business. I'm still attempting to locate my Joker, can anyone suggest a reliable place?
Preferably EU. Thanks!

Congratulations on your first figure DrLopez! It's a sliding slope from here :lol

Thanks! It's been hard holding back from buying a couple more figures right away. I did buy my first Detolf glass cabinet today.

Looking for some assistance from my fellow Joker freaks. Early this year I had the figure on order, but the EU supplier went out of business. I'm still attempting to locate my Joker, can anyone suggest a reliable place?
Preferably EU. Thanks!
Maybe try the Marketplace here on the boards. Can usually find some deals there, always better than Ebay.

Back