1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fran has blown, pun intended, right past the hookers and yayo and gone straight for the Clown Shape.

No way mang!

tony+montana+5.jpg

Hey all I know this is nothing to do with bank robber but it's to do with joker. If anyone has a excellent condition HOT TOYS DX01 COMPLETE and is willing to trade I have a excellent displayed DX11 I wanna trade for it. PM me if your interested. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I'm getting close to 3K for a tax return.

Might get this figure and a "Kato" suit. Best investment ever.

I might be short in $$$ though.

After all the **** you gave it? Nope you ain't allowed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got this guy and opened him. Very impressed. I had BR1, and sold him. Glad I did. The 2.0 is much improved. I was going to use the masked sculpt, but the Joker head is amazing. Paint work is very detailed. I know I'm late to the party, as I just picked up Bane & Selina too. Armory is next. Then I'll take pics. Anyone on the fence should grab this one. Hopefully Ledger Purple Joker 3.0 will come out, but if not this is a great substitute.

Thinking on use the 25$ coupon on this figure. Do you think guys this is the moment to pull the trigger or should wait? you think there will be better discounts in a future?

Back