1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423365838.248477.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423365850.966025.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423365864.585048.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423365879.488472.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423365896.620411.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423365907.323931.jpg

You're an agent of chaos, Fabs.

If this were $240 tops, you wouldn't get the same level of vitriol and scorn. But Howard and HT were swinging their ***** with a $270 price tag, before shipping. This figure deserves a lot of the heat it's gotten. It's just a matter of when is enough enough.

Yep I agree...Oh this is GARBAGE
The heat this figure took was non stop and targeted. It's a Nolan Joker, variation or otherwise it was prime target for HT waste, choice and stupidity for buying it.
It was overpriced. Big deal. I think Igor and latest repainted IM armors are overpriced and money grabbing- HOWEVER I don't attack those who want them or buy them. The figures themselves are great, no doubt.
This 2.0 Joker is a nice upgrade...deal with the price or don't.

The heat this figure took was non stop and targeted. It's a Nolan Joker, variation or otherwise it was prime target for HT waste, choice and stupidity for buying it.
It was overpriced. Big deal. I think Igor and latest repainted IM armors are overpriced and money grabbing- HOWEVER I don't attack those who want them or buy them. The figures themselves are great, no doubt.

100% on the mark. This figure is perfect and the hate that's been put towards it I cannoth fathom? I'm not into ironman but I don't spend all day putting up posts here about how crap they are?! This figure is awesome and j like how few people have it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I was holding out for a decent price, and I was able to score this for a great price. I have to agree with everyone who has this in hand and is impressed. There's a sizable upgrade in every category from head to toe and everything on the side from the 1.0. Very much a 2008 to 2014 difference across the board.

Where they came up with this price tag?? I still have no friggin' clue but it was undoubtedly a major mistake. This would have made sense to the customer base and fit right in line with other current releases at $230-$240. When this goes on sale, anyone who could nab it in that price range should be content with the purchase

Nope, $270 BEFORE shipping is garbage. And critics weren't attacking those who wanted this, they were attacking the price and the dearth of significant upgrades. :slap

Stop taking criticism of a product as criticism of oneself.

Thanks to R2 - it is time to pick this Joker up for $219 which is a nice price for this figure...and somehow I know Sideshow will will take 20% off or something as well next week.....

Im waiting for a deal on this fig also. I'm off the Nolan kick right now so I can wait but I will own this fig eventually.

I like that look, with his back to you, kind of mimics the opening of TDK.

That's what bugs me about ver 2 of this fig, that you cant pull that pose off because of the lack of a separate mask.
Exactly, I was late to the party buying each. But when I had the funds, I researched the pros and cons of ver 1 and 2. Had to go 1, plus it was cheaper haha

Andrew "KremlinMon" C

I have to get version 1 to compare but paint aps on 2.0 full HS looks much better- the mask itself looks much better than ver 1...
I do think the tailoring is easily superior

Back