1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you guys in the US are getting notices now? Looking forward to seeing more in-hand pics!

Logan DOFP's price suddenly made me appreciate this figure's value even more.

Yup...14 day notices

WOW. Was this always slated for Oct. or did it get bumped up?

Really happy with the final so I'm pumped that this dude is on the way! The only thing that bugged me a little when I really studied OMG & JingleBell's pics is that the masked sculpt got a little "prettier" in production. Not the end of the world but I feel it lost a little of that menacing edge the proto had. At least the unmasked sculpt held up almost identically to the proto

WOW. Was this always slated for Oct. or did it get bumped up?

Really happy with the final so I'm pumped that this dude is on the way! The only thing that bugged me a little when I really studied OMG & JingleBell's pics is that the masked sculpt got a little "prettier" in production. Not the end of the world but I feel it lost a little of that menacing edge the proto had. At least the unmasked sculpt held up almost identically to the proto

I believe it was bumped up from the original release date

Awesome! So since we're getting two week notices for Sideshow, does that mean that they will also be shipping to other retailers like Alter Ego Comics, soon? Just wondering since that's where I ordered mine from.

The date on this was originally January or February right? I flexed mine over two payments and don't think it goes through until February... fine by me, gives me time to decide to cancel or for them to put it on double rewards or sale lol.

Processing? :horror ....................... :woo

:yess: :yess: Didn't realise this was coming out so soon! Congrats everyone - it's good to see people finally getting their notices!! I am really excited for this figure!!

Admittedly it'll still be a while before it hits over here but I'll take a sooner rather than later release anyday!! :blissy

Anyway I am sure there will be plenty of fantastic photos on here to tide me over until I get mine! :)

The date on this was originally January or February right? I flexed mine over two payments and don't think it goes through until February... fine by me, gives me time to decide to cancel or for them to put it on double rewards or sale lol.

me too, first flex is December, but I will go for it early :woo

I think it looks good as a figure overall. The arm colour appears better. The joint I understand. But why. Why can they not try to paint or at least make a silver colour for the rotating piece at the arm. It's like they randomly pulled a piece for it. That grey colour stands out a little too much more than the expressed joint.

wints1.jpg
wints2.jpg
wints3.jpg
wints4.jpg
wints5.jpg

Anyone planning on spraying a glossy finish to "chrome" the arm up a bit?

Just got the 14-day shipping notice. No Robocop yet...

Back