1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tempted to get this guy!

But I have to be more selective and pretty much decide if I'm going to keep going with the marvel figs, or transition to the DC figs.

Not sure :-(

So tempted to get this guy!

But I have to be more selective and pretty much decide if I'm going to keep going with the marvel figs, or transition to the DC figs.

Not sure :-(
Needless to say, if you're staying w/Marvel, you absolutely need this figure. If you gotta transition out of the line (and supposing you don't mean that you'll be selling off your Marvel stuff), then go out with Whiplash. It's an incredible design and I can see it getting as much love as Iron Monger, once the in-hand pictures start showing up. You've got 14+ months to save, so to me it's no contest.

Click the affiliate link!! Buy now!!! :lol

It's an incredible design and I can see it getting as much love as Iron Monger, once the in-hand pictures start showing up. You've got 14+ months to save, so to me it's no contest.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

Though very expensive (definitely among the most expensive retail value for an articulated figure below 15 inches regardless of scale), this is indeed highly anticipated even by non-HT Iron Man completists, as much as a high-end 1/6 movie Iron Monger was dreamed of by collectors since the first HT Iron Man figure was announced. The price won't stop this from getting sold out in the future, and will be sought after by those who missed out on PO. The long wait til the release would certainly help us save up for it :) Pre-ordered yesterday! :yess:

POed this already, thought they weren't gonna release this. I bet this will weigh a ton.

I think the waist seems a bit small compared to the rest of the figure.

The details on this are amazing. That video did a nice job highlighting for something stuck behind glass. Definitely not doing the PO, hopefully some retailers will have this fairly discounted as it gets closer to release.

Pre ordered. I loved the character, and I need some villains in my lineup.

I'm thinking; Whiplash, Loki, WS.

I POd through BBTS too. I was surprised to see him available. Checked back a couple hours later and it was sold out again. I'll probably PO through Sideshow when we get closer to release.

I'll probably do the same. I just didn't feel like paying a deposit right now. Shipping is a little cheaper to me from BBTS too.

This is going to be a beautifully detailed piece of ingenuity like Monger, but I no desire to grab it. It's actually making me wish that I didn't pass on the first Whiplash release.

Congrats to those who have been waiting for this :duff

Back