1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. This is probably my tenth post reiterating that it seems like this figure has been first teased and then on pre-order forever. We're getting close, though, at least. By September all the waiting pangs will be but a memory.

And in regards to Groot and Rocket, agreed. Love that two pack but Iron Whiplash is far more essential to me. And anyway, we haven't been waiting for them anywhere near as long as this guy. Especially if we include, what, six months to a year of the figure being teased at conventions with no pre-order. :mad:

He was set for April, now its july or august. Not that bad honestly considering its been five years since the movie came out :lol

Well BR and ripley never actually went up for sale. Bit of a difference.

And this was also in the latest coming soon image

10631153_882020768502919_6841362725148332837_o.jpg

Got to be Whiplash, right?

No idea, cant really make anything out other than its silver and out of focus. I'd love to see the finished figure though, its been a long road.

Plastic Enemies just updated this and it looks like it's going to be that female alien concept from AVP. I think it's from the artist collection like Samurai Pred.

I wouldn't put much trust in plastic enemies. They are wrong A LOT more then right. Seems they guess based on partial info that some retailers get. Hot toys, often thru sideshow, update retail on estimated releases but they are just estimates. Between that and random guessing I'm not sure they are a reliable source

I hope is the Whiplash! Been waiting for that figure for a WHILE now! Can't wait to see the final product with the light up whip

They already said it wasn't whiplash.

The final product is in the newest coming soon pic tjough

Back