1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 237D06 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Mark II Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I imagine a waitlist at this point is very unlikely to convert?

What if it coverts after the code has expired?..

Just curious.. What are those barrel things sticking out of his forearm armor?.. Are they supposed to be guns? Or are they just part of the design?

just keep your eye on ebay. he can be picked up from $250-300 quite often

Yeah, I grabbed one for $299.

Battle mode onn~

DSC_7379.jpg

Did you shorten the wires, or are you just hiding it?
Wanna do that to my WL too.

As someone who recently got the DC War Machine Mark 1 and has the Mark VI on pre-order.. I shouldn't have opened this thread....

very nice!

do you have any pics from behind to see what it looks like?

Messy, it looks damn messy, which I didn´t like. So ripped it apart and will do the hard mod.

As someone who recently got the DC War Machine Mark 1 and has the Mark VI on pre-order.. I shouldn't have opened this thread....

:lol

Thanks for the rep, whoever did.

But...I am not happy enough.
I will exchange the original whips for the wires only AND I want to try to get them to the back too, with only the battery pack cables sticking out of the abdomen area.

So...does ANYBODY have an idea how to open up the body?
I found 2 screws, 1 each in a battery compartment, but after I removed those...NOTHING happened and I also don´t find a seam, where I could pry it open.

Any help would be appreciated...

Stark Not-So-Resilient huh? ;)
I am in the same boat though, I was kicking myself during Spook when I didn't have the spare money to grab this when it was on offer. Ah well, still may pick it up eventually and give this EL mod a go!
EndoSickness, is there a guide further back in this thread on how to do it?

Back