1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to people getting these in hand, they're going to be really pleased with the paint apps on Bruce and Alfred, while people are going to LOVE the armoury Batman.

Got my notice for the full set. They received my payment in full so it'll ship out as soon as they receive it.

I'll be selling Wayne and Alfred immediately following it's arrival on my doorstep.

Got my notice for the full set. They received my payment in full so it'll ship out as soon as they receive it.

I'll be selling Wayne and Alfred immediately following it's arrival on my doorstep.

We should have just gone splits on this because I'm doing the exact opposite + I hate the hassle of selling this stuff.

Mine is due October 28th. I think my buddy is gonna buy it off me though. There's other stuff I want more than this right now but I don't want to just kiss my NRD goodbye.

You might find it harder to part with them than you think... they're good.

Finally got my notice for the full set.

The plan is to sell Bruce and Alfred, but if they really are as nice as people are claiming, I may reconsider.

Well, some others have been actually ahead of schedule (which can be a very good at bad thing, $$ wise) while Robocop gets delayed 9 months.

Nothing those guys do makes sense, really.

Finally got my notice for the full set.

The plan is to sell Bruce and Alfred, but if they really are as nice as people are claiming, I may reconsider.

If you won't buy some custom figures dont sell them!They are awesome and you may have more fun from them ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413335416.760247.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413335446.495234.jpg

Oh yeah, those look like a lot of fun.

- Bruce Wayne in Frumpy clothes (Not Batman)
- Corpse Alfred (Begging for his "life" before Batman buries him)

Oh yeah, those look like a lot of fun.

- Bruce Wayne in Frumpy clothes (Not Batman)
- Corpse Alfred (Begging for his "life" before Batman buries him)

Actually Alfred is telling Bruce how to defeat superman[emoji13]but they do look like walkers....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413339753.733105.jpg

I just got off live chat with SS, so upset. They charged me back on the 9th and from reading on here some have already received shipping notices the last two days. When asked they said the normal SS B.S. the shipment is being held at port. I seldom vent my anger but if you charge before products even hit your warehouse that's counting your chickens before they hatch! Sure maybe to better expedite the shipping process but maybe a general email to those that have been charged and have no products shipping it would make things better instead of sitting in the dark. After informing said Live-chat agent at SS that people have been getting shipment notices they then change their response that partial shipment being held at port.....once again poor business just be up front if you even know the truth instead of fluff! I hate saying the I spend so much with them but I do spend a fair amount and their customer service is dropping way off for a market that demands better from them. Off my milk crate, just be upfront!

Back