1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
even at 175.00 per item, armory + 3 figure this will be at 700.00. i think it will be slightly above that.

I must be one of the few who prefer the TDKR armory, I figured that's what we would be getting with Toy Legends already doing this one but once I saw the Alfred and Wayne figures I was all on board for this set

would still like to see the TDKR one in the future though:pray:

It's the same googly eyes as the dx12 sculpt. Will probably get the fullest and keep bruce and alfred and sell off the batman figure and armory. The eyes look way too goofy. C'mon Hot Toys, just copy the qs001 sculpt.

MAN do I hate how the Batman headsculpt looks. He looks extremely derpy to me. :lol

I played around with the head in photoshop a bit. Personally, I think it's the eyes that always kill it for me.

Batmanheadsculptfix.jpg

That already looks quite a bit better. I don't see why HT don't just use the cowl scans like Medicom did. It's ridiculous to know that there's a literally perfect model out there, and they still haven't got it right.

The mouthplates are great, but the actual cowl/eyes definitely need a lot of work. Someone needs to find Howard's personal email and spam the hell out of it with this stuff.:lol

I do wonder, with the increase in base height.....will it fit in a detolf? I known the Toys Legend version is pretty darn close, and this looks a little taller.

I think I've already quoted you on this before. The specs on the front page says the Armory is approximately 37 cm tall. If that would hold true to the final product, it would fit in a detolf as 37 is 14.5" and a standard detolf shelf has about 15" vertical clearance. So it would fit. Best way to put it on a shelf might be to have it on the middle shelves, taking off the glass panel on the shelf on top of it first.

I do wonder, with the increase in base height.....will it fit in a detolf? I known the Toys Legend version is pretty darn close, and this looks a little taller.
Armory looks to be about 15" so it should fit. Worse case scenario you just lower a shelf to accommodate the height.

I think I've already quoted you on this before. The specs on the front page says the Armory is approximately 37 cm tall. If that would hold true to the final product, it would fit in a detolf as 37 is 14.5" and a standard detolf shelf has about 15" vertical clearance. So it would fit. Best way to put it on a shelf might be to have it on the middle shelves, taking off the glass panel on the shelf on top of it first.

Totally missed that in the sea of posts! Good to know! If I decide to replace my Toys Legend armory it's good to know it would still fit.

Do we know if it is battery powered for sure? What I would give for it to have an adapter hookup.....wishful thinking there.

Totally missed that in the sea of posts! Good to know! If I decide to replace my Toys Legend armory it's good to know it would still fit.

Do we know if it is battery powered for sure? What I would give for it to have an adapter hookup.....wishful thinking there.

Yeah, I hope HT gives us the AC adapter plug-in option. It would be nice to have this set lit up for a short while each night :)

Yeah, I hope HT gives us the AC adapter plug-in option. It would be nice to have this set lit up for a short while each night :)

I'd hope that's the case, as well. The remote makes it more convenient to light up, but having to change batteries is not. Regarding functionality, though, while I know it'd be more expensive, I can't help but think it would've been awesome if the remote controlled the doors, as well.

That already looks quite a bit better. I don't see why HT don't just use the cowl scans like Medicom did. It's ridiculous to know that there's a literally perfect model out there, and they still haven't got it right.

Or just shrink down their 1/4 head after making a cast if they're so insistent on an artistic sculpt? :huh :lol

Batmanheadsculptfixqs001.jpg

Last edited:
A thing that also makes me excited for this set is that I can now do the glove mod as we'll be getting another set of hands for the batsuit.
I'll also now have a mint DX12 cowl. I already painted the eyelids on the one I have.

A thing that also makes me excited for this set is that I can now do the glove mod as we'll be getting another set of hands for the batsuit.
I'll also now have a mint DX12 cowl. I already painted the eyelids on the one I have.

Hey... Any pics of the paint? Would like to see the improved mod.

Or just shrink down their 1/4 head after making a cast if their so insistent on an artistic sculpt? :huh :lol

Batmanheadsculptfixqs001.jpg

Exactly. The only thing I can think of is that they're trying to be more accommodating to the DX 12 owners, but, seriously, **** those guys (no offense) if you're getting this set anyway, what's it matter? And, if you're buying the faceplates parted out, you're telling me you're too cheap to get the more accurate cowl?:lol

Or all this is just place holder stuff.

Like someone pointed out. They clearly just grabbed a Toys Legend Dark Knight custom Armory, ****ed around with it a bit, threw it on a plastic pedestal and took some pics. The only new **** is the Alfred sculpt and the clothing. I mean, look in the video. The "Dark Knight" nameplate and logo on the remote are CLEARLY pieces of paper glued onto the mock ups. :lol

Back