1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The remote stopped working for me for 5 minutes, the button got stuck, so just had to play with it until the lights came on finally

Got it today.Such a cool set,but it's about time HT drop that parallel eye system,and rather go with what Enterbay did for years,and HT did with their QS,because my Batman arrived with PERS issues.
Never asked for replacements from BBTS before,but i will now.

Congrats Rock. My experience with BBTS is that you will have to ship everything back and they will ship a new one. Never heard of them replacing certain parts, so be prepared :wink1: They pay the shipping on everything though, so it just ends up being a longer wait. Good luck.

The leggings are different. On the DX 12, you can see the white fabric of the fatsuit at the legs. On the Armory, I believe the black mesh under suit wraps around the bottoms of the legs.

Ain't the crotch piece stiched to the body now, rather than the suit??

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Damn, and you're in Pennsylvania too like me!

Sideshow, what did I do wrong?!?!

It may be worth ringing them up just to check they got your payment etc, especially if you paid by Paypal? Even if you know they did, it might just speed things up, and you may even find out your payment ended up in limbo somehow.

Congrats Rock. My experience with BBTS is that you will have to ship everything back and they will ship a new one. Never heard of them replacing certain parts, so be prepared :wink1: They pay the shipping on everything though, so it just ends up being a longer wait. Good luck.

Yeah i guess they do that with US costumers.But i live overseas so this heavy package would cost up to 100$ to ship to US.

btw,is this normal?Check the 2 tiny dots.It's probably just the pegs as it doesn't look like a ugly defect,but i can't remember seeing those on DX12 which i now sold so i can't compare.

2mnkbaq.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i guess they do that with US costumers.But i live overseas so this heavy package would cost up to 100$ to ship to US.

btw,is this normal?Check the 2 tiny dots.It's probably just the pegs as it doesn't look like a ugly defect,but i can't remember seeing those on DX12 which i now sold so i can't compare.

2mnkbaq.jpg

Hey rock, are those indentations or spots, like oil? As far as I knew, unlike the DX02, the DX12 had no such oil issues.

Hey rock, are those indentations or spots, like oil? As far as I knew, unlike the DX02, the DX12 had no such oil issues.

No nothing like that.Looks like pegs,but i can't be a 100% sure.The crotch piece is attached with pegs too.

Looks to be the same in this pic by Jingobell too,so i guess it's just pegs then.

33vnfgj.jpg

Last edited:
No nothing like that.Looks like pegs,but i can't be a 100% sure.The crotch piece is attached with pegs too.

Looks to be the same in this pic by Jingobell too,so i guess it's just pegs then.

33vnfgj.jpg

I love that picture. I just don't see how anyone can dislike Alfred, he's one of HT's best figures. And for a Brit, it's amazing to have an action figure of SIR MICHAEL ****ING CAINE on your shelf.

Incidentally, the Alfred body, suit and coat make an absolutely brilliant ready made Reeve Clark Kent body and suit.

Back