1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have Gorilla glue and AA glue here, just not sure which one I should use. Any suggestions.

And even if I do glue it back, the tabs still don't fit properly into those pegs. Looks like it was molded wrong compared to the other belt.

I would use AA glue. It's what HT use.

I never even tried one of the belts, just put them in the armoury. Pity they are not useable. But at least it's not actually broken.

AA it is.

I want to see what the instructions for this are. I noticed in some shots there's a "warning, read directions" on the back of his ass for the belt. I was wondering what details they cover, can't find any pics or scans. The black straps on the back pulled off pretty easy which Inassume is how you snap and unsnap it off when putting it on a figure, but it looks like they glued it? I dunno. I noticed glue marks and thought that was pretty stupid on their part.

I will post them tomorrow for you man.

That'd be great, a real nice gesture. Thank you.

Otherwise I'd just wait until Sideshow ships mine. It's too bad Hot Toys doesn't have an archive with all their instructions on one of their sites. I mean they make the damn things, throw them up on their with the product information.

Hmm, I might buy that Batman on his own if the prices aren't to insane (Though they probably will be :panic:)

I'm not sure if some of you know this but there a total redesign of TDK suit for TDKR. The cowl especially is much more sleeker and fitted compared to TDK version as is the whole suit.

Maybe tailored fitter and gloves tucked in inside the gauntlets. I wouldn't call it total redesign though.

There are some issues with TDK no doubt, but the bigger issue that still puzzles me each time I watch Nolan trilogy is that what sort of Mayor wears eyeliner to the office and funeral:huh he was wearing it at the stadium in TDKR before he got blown up too. :lol

the bigger issue that still puzzles me each time I watch Nolan trilogy is that what sort of Mayor wears eyeliner to the office and funeral

You guys and your guy liner. Those are just his eyes. Have you never seen Nestor Carbonell in anything else? Like Lost.

I'm not sure if some of you know this but there a total redesign of TDK suit for TDKR. The cowl especially is much more sleeker and fitted compared to TDK version as is the whole suit.

Unless you have proof: no.

Really? I never read that anywhere, I assumed it were the same suit.

was*

Maybe tailored fitter and gloves tucked in inside the gauntlets. I wouldn't call it total redesign though.

There are some issues with TDK no doubt, but the bigger issue that still puzzles me each time I watch Nolan trilogy is that what sort of Mayor wears eyeliner to the office and funeral:huh he was wearing it at the stadium in TDKR before he got blown up too. :lol

Those are his eyes. He has even discussed the issue in interviews.

Metrosexuals. (Snorts) You know how they all are.

Righttt.

That's almost like how Nikki minaj claims her ass is all natural. :lol

ciara2.gif

Nestor Carbonell has talked about his eyes a million times. I can't believe he hasn't snapped by now. I'm a big Lost fan and I remember him answering questions about it a bunch of times in interviews and I believe in the bonus materials on the box set.

Back