1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 224 - Thor: The Dark World (Thor)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I gotta know... What does :duff mean?

This represents a "toast"; something done in many many cultures as a way to honor or express well wishes to another as people share a drink. It can be a way to say thanks, or "I'll drink to that" and friendship.

Great looking figure :clap

411725786.jpg

Thanks. :)

Thor and BW aren't necessarily my favorite Avengers, but the figures are both just outstanding. [as are all the others]

Marvel captured me again with RDJ's 1st Iron Man. I think he 'stirs the drink' in the series. So him. I had Iron Man comics as a kid, but he wasn't a favorite. {wasn't a fan of IM3 though, thought it was 'ok'}

Next character would be Loki. Tom just brings such presence to the screen. Just awesome.

Then Evan's Cap. :)

Marvel captured me again with RDJ's 1st Iron Man. I think he 'stirs the drink' in the series. So him. I had Iron Man comics as a kid, but he wasn't a favorite. {wasn't a fan of IM3 though, thought it was 'ok'}

Next character would be Loki. Tom just brings such presence to the screen. Just awesome.

Very cool.

All great selections with good reason. :)

Indeed. Cap, by far. :)

I relate to him the most as far as the way my own personality is and what my beliefs are.

Got this guy on ebay, below retail. It's only a few hours away in the same state too so it'll be here saturday! :yess:

I'd go as far to not only say Tom adds presence, but he and Chris H gel really well. Chris I think does a great job of not only playing Thor straight, but adding humour to a character who is unintentionally humourous.

Back