1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been contemplating a second set, banking on the eventual release of the Batmobile, at this price I couldn't pass them up. I couldn't get the 25% off code to apply to the bundle, every time I'd go to check out it would substitute the previous bundle discount code, making the total $337. So I finally logged in on my desktop and my phone, ordered them separately using the code, selected Paypal for payment, and sent the orders simultaneously. They both show up on my account, and are paid for, so I should be good (I assumed the coupon code could only be use once). If I added any other eligible item to an order with Batman, it would discount both items, but if Batman and Robin were in the same order it defaulted to the previous 5% off bundle discount, regardless of what ordering sequence I used. Frustrating.

I just ordered batman. Great deal! I didn't have enough for the bundle but I'll be purchasing Robin later next week since I'll have another paycheck coming in. Great deals!

I did the opposite. Got Robin first, maybe Batman later if he sticks around. I think this will be the only **** Grayson Robin we'll get. SS will probably do the more modern Tim Drake Robin, and Grayson should be Nightwing in the SS line. Almost unbelievable discounts though on one of HT best sets (IMO)

I did the opposite. Got Robin first, maybe Batman later if he sticks around. I think this will be the only **** Grayson Robin we'll get. SS will probably do the more modern Tim Drake Robin, and Grayson should be Nightwing in the SS line. Almost unbelievable discounts though on one of HT best sets (IMO)

I have to agree. Unbelievable deal on both figures. I wanted Batman first of course. Robin still will be a great deal. I had to jump on this.

Order the bundle, apply BF2514.

Has anyone successfully executed this on the bundle?
As I mentioned on the previous page, every time I tried it defaulted to the previous 5% off code. Log in simultaneously using a desktop and a mobile device, build an order for each individually, get to the send page on each, and send them simultaneously. That's the only way I could get both to process with the 25% off code, if you send one order, then build the second and try to send, their system tells you that you've already used the code and won't allow it on the second order. I also paid using PayPal so my orders are already paid for.

Will sideshow even fix this issue? I'm assuming their employees are out for the holidays as their twitter feed says.

Already have both of them, but decided to order another set. Tried to get them both, kept defaulting to bundle. I set up another account with wifes card. Got Bats for $138.37 shipped under my account. Then ordered Robin under wifes and got him shipped for $128.24. Could not pass on both for $266.61 shipped. Crazy cheap price. Figure if these sell out and 66 Batmobile comes out finally, people will scramble to get him. I plan on keeping them sealed probably.

Has anyone tried applying the Black Friday code during checkout, with the coupons, codes, and rewards section, rather than before?

If I miss out on the Air Jordans tomorrow, this'll make for a lovely consolation prize. $267 for the pair, $395 at MSRP? So long as these aren't selling at a loss now, what were HT/SS's margins? Damn.

Hmm tough decisions. I forgot about the infrareds coming out tom.

Has anyone tried applying the Black Friday code during checkout, with the coupons, codes, and rewards section, rather than before?

Yes, believe me, I tried every possible combination, even selecting Batman and Robin separately rather than as a bundle, but every time it got to the send order page the previous bundle code replaced the 25% off code. Sending 2 simultaneous orders from my phone and desktop and paying with PayPal was the only way I could successfully buy both with the discount. Using 2 accounts would work as well, obviously. I wanted to order them in one transaction, as I assumed they would ship together in one box that way. Mine will ship separately in the shippers now, I would imagine, and be subject to drop kicks from the UPS delivery personnel.

I'm curious what they mean by "ends CyberMonday." That's when Sideshow's offices reopen, but I don't know if Monday is the last day or Sunday is. I'd like to call and ask about the issue.

Back