1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 218/219-Batman(1966)-Batman and Robin 1/6th Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wachowski Brother's movie?

I actually thought the Wachowki Bros. Movie wasn't all that bad. The cartoon was my favorite toon as a kid so that is what I'd prefer, especially the Mach 5. The movie had a lot of the camp that the cartoon had, and the the characters were likeable. And I'm a Hot Wheels junkie so it worked for me.

I wonder if the Batmobile will have the mobile crime computer in the trunk? Don't **** this up, HT.:lol

I love when people post ridiculously low prices but don't say where they got it from.

I don't like this either. They are in my experience not telling us the whole truth. They either paid cheap and got it as to say damaged, fake or the cost of posting was too much that they don't want to say. I have bought something from the US and the cost of posting was over double the price of the item so I won't be doing too many of these purchases. But I have know folk to say they got something really cheap and they don't say where they got it and these items have been fake or they just didn't have them.
If you have got items at a good price and they are real please let the rest of us know so we can too get them at this low price...... PLEASE:wave

I don't like this either....
If you have got items at a good price and they are real please let the rest of us know so we can too get them at this low price...... PLEASE:wave

GMC clarified this over 100 posts ago Whiskers :wink1:

Hahahaah sorry mate forget to put info.. Its in my local shop send me Pm if you wanna try order from them. I hope they can shipped internationally... My location is Indonesia cheers mate

I actually thought the Wachowki Bros. Movie wasn't all that bad. The cartoon was my favorite toon as a kid so that is what I'd prefer, especially the Mach 5. The movie had a lot of the camp that the cartoon had, and the the characters were likeable. And I'm a Hot Wheels junkie so it worked for me.

Well, let me tell you, I did not mean that in any derogatory way, I too liked that movie and when we first saw the Bluray, the colour and image sharpness was so incredible that our eyes almost bled!

Well, let me tell you, I did not mean that in any derogatory way, I too liked that movie and when we first saw the Bluray, the colour and image sharpness was so incredible that our eyes almost bled!

:duff No worries, was a fun movie. :)

if HT can make these two plus the Batmobile look that good I'd just like to see them do it for other characters/vehicles that I've always liked.

Steve McQueen, Bullitt Mustang.
Barry Newman, Vanishing Point white Challenger.

Not likely, but I'd stop collecting SSC for stuff like that.

Really want the Batmobile :D

finally ordered both figures. The display of them together with the Batmobile is going to be epic.

if HT can make these two plus the Batmobile look that good I'd just like to see them do it for other characters/vehicles that I've always liked.

I would LOVE HT to do a McQueen figure......man oh man would that be incredible.
Have him in his western outfit from Magnificent Seven, too:hi5:

Hey PCE, you sound like our sort of collector! Our greater collection (ie, the bits of it that are not the 1:6 scale figures) is also made up of die cast cars from the TV and movies - various scales - but with a good amount in 1:18. We have the ERTL Bullitt Mustang (with the hope of getting the AUTOart version) and black Dodge Charger, and I am after the ERTL Newman's White Challenger.

I have seen the ERTL Mach 5 but, at the time, it was always on my "Must Buy List #B" along with the Monkeemobile. Although, I will pick them up as I go.

As you can imagine, I have a fair few '66 Batmobiles...as well as other versions.

To PO or not to PO? That is the question that I'm currently asking myself about these guys.

They look awesome but I have yet to pull the trigger. I have one of the sites that I PO Hot Toys figure from open with these two on view so I'm dangerously close to hitting that PO button.

The 1960's version of the mobile 'phone. :lol

Finished the series, watched the movie again, and then watched Return to the Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt today.

Now I have nothing '66 Batman to look forward to until the arrival of the HT pair!

That Back to the Batcave is pretty cool.
When I get the end if the third season of the 60s show, I start the series from the beginning again. Mind you, I've just found the last two years of Scooby Doo shows, so I've been punching through those.
That mobile phone was brilliant. Loved the dialing !

Back