Hot Toys-MMS 193-GI Joe:Retaliation Storm Shadow Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was regretting pre ordering this guy and Snake Eyes after seeing the movie but these in hand shots are making me so glad I did.

Just got my notice from ss. I can't believe he's shipping on time!!! Snake eyes comes friday and storm shadow ships next week this is awesome. Feels like just the other day I ordered these. This is so much better than my year wait for mark vii

Just got my notice from ss. I can't believe he's shipping on time!!! Snake eyes comes friday and storm shadow ships next week this is awesome. Feels like just the other day I ordered these. This is so much better than my year wait for mark vii

Well, with the Movie's delay of 9 months that gave HT 9 more months to work on these unbeknownst to us. We just got to pre-order them later than we probably would have so the turn around seemed like it was much faster than normal.

Some more pictures by Elijah

Can pull off some pretty sweet looking poses with this one.

9257465961_84d38fa80e_b.jpg

9257466431_d5b805f3af_b.jpg

9257468467_9cc8bb271b_b.jpg

9257472041_acf0bd730d_b.jpg

9260257160_783b6ddb02_b.jpg

9260257910_6624f0a8f5_b.jpg

9260258420_82c24cab24_b.jpg

9257458891_f8cd5a670d_b.jpg

That costume is incredible.
I might have to pic up an extra couple of swords for mine and dip them in gaia colour red paint so i can have a set of "dripping blood" swords.
Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow will look so cool displayed together.
All i need now is Cobra Commander.

There is not a chance in hell I will ever pose this guy with his mask off !! I can't say this enough. I want more pics with the mask. I'm so close to getting this and snake eyes and I never saw the movie. I know the film probably sucks but these guys look great together .

There is not a chance in hell I will ever pose this guy with his mask off !! I can't say this enough. I want more pics with the mask. I'm so close to getting this and snake eyes and I never saw the movie. I know the film probably sucks but these guys look great together .

It wasn't as bad as the first one.
And SS and SE were kick-a$$.

:lol:lol:lol

Yup this figure looks cheap and ridiculous to me.

Thanks for the pics nonetheless.

Who is the designer of these ninja outfits! Turd designs, I could've sketched better!

I like the maskless look.

Incredible figure. Love all the weapons he comes with. Both sculpt are awesome.

Roadblock is the one I want most, & might actually be the most disappointing figure in this line. Not so disappointing that it's a bad looking figure, but the sculpt is not up to par with the other 3 I think. I was actually thinking this might be HT's best figure line, as far as accuracy goes. Out of all the figures to get right, it's these Retaliation figures :lol

Roadblock is the one I want most, & might actually be the most disappointing figure in this line. Not so disappointing that it's a bad looking figure, but the sculpt is not up to par with the other 3 I think. I was actually thinking this might be HT's best figure line, as far as accuracy goes. Out of all the figures to get right, it's these Retaliation figures :lol

:lol yep totally agree with you. As figures, this are pretty accurate except for The Rock. Makes you wonder if HT really loved Retaliation. I mean, I thought it was ok. better than the first but no great like I thought it would be (yes I thought it would be great :lol)

I thought the movie would be good too :lol

Wait. I did think it was good :D

I have Snake Eyes already, with Storm Shadow coming, & Roadblock pre ordered, so I think I'm going to be pretty bummed if Colton is a difficult figure to buy at retail price. At this point, I think I might even buy Duke or the president, if HT made them, simply to "catch 'em all" :lol

Pffft Avengers. Retaliation line FTW :yess:

Back