Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! Have a big fat moon cake everyone!

2011-09-12.jpg

https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2011/09/happy-mid-autumn-festival.html

I always thought that most china based sellers on ebay jack the price up on the very first batch they get, so they can cash in on idiots who are willing to pay a load of extra cash just to have the figure a few week's earlier.

I don't know if that happens. All I know is my guy puts the price up once he actually has them in stock. I by everything via preorder so I can get my Hot Toys for as cheap as possible which works out cheaper and faster than Sideshow or Viking of any of the usual stores.
I have 26 Hot Toys. 20 of them have been bought from the same seller on preorder.

Well Spook is from Oct 24-31 so if he's released during that event we'd get him in November.

Hot toys Japan says November for Jack Sparrow so would that make him December for a state side release

I still trying to figure out what will be released in October as to what we can expect here in Nov. I am asuming that Hot Toys Japan release dates are general release dates first to HK then with in a month it rolls out to various distributors around the world.

Last edited:
Hot toys Japan says November for Jack Sparrow so would that make him December for a state side release

I still trying to figure out what will be released in October as to what we can expect here in Nov.

True, but SSC site still has it as a Sept release date so it's anyone's guess at this point :huh

Back