Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still trying to guess there release schedule if Jack is due in November then what about Captin America,Sups, and Indiana. I am not sure what they have planed for next month.

I pre-ordered mine from Goodshipped who I have not used before....is that good or bad news for me as rather impatient??

yesh. it's weird how this figures are coming out now.

this local seller also has alice. i would've been all over her (honey, it's not what you think) have i not pre-ordered already from another shop.

the hot toys deluge is upon us, people...

:clap:yess::dance
Wow I'm so jelly! :panic:
:goodpost: And then some... :lecture
:hi5:
wait, what? huh? :huh

EDIT: nvm. I get it now. I thought you meant batman and joker (jack nicholson) You meant Jack Sparrow. Batman TF? Bruce Wayne? What's the TF?
Yes by 'Batman TF' I was referring to the Batman ToyFair Exclusive with the new Wayne sculpt :wave

Anybody who's got the Mk V and has the Whiplash too, tried this pose yet. Would look great, especially with Bishart's dio:

Untitled-2.jpg

Not really with photoshop. Just find some pics of sparks and lightening and comp them in :)

Back