Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys i don't know why i though that, it was just somehow was etched into my mind! :lol:slap Probably heard it in a film or something. .. I don't think the brits call them pants but i could be wrong.

Fyi i call them Boxers! :lol

Hem, without claiming to be an expert, this is a shorts (as a pants):
be4a9ee908046f0efe9127e18b739da6-300x300.jpg

Now, this is a long johns (... as an other pants):
5618ae0df9532b1f4cae8faa2caf05ac-300x300.jpg

Finally this is a panties:
324187103-86811e88-4382-43eb-9fe3-98a90cb647ef_1200.jpg

And this is... This is...
culotte-de-cheval.jpg

... A very pretty pair of buttocks! :rotfl

Yeah those photos due to lighting and ƒ-stop show off the depth of the details in the armor a lot better than some have.

You guys are forgetting something.......

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_13.jpg

:wave

haha not for me man! It will definitely be an amazing piece but I'm sure the price will put me off of it. Though I did really like the first movie so we'll see when PO time comes I guess.

I'm interested to see how the Obadiah Stane sculpt comes out. I have a feeling it will be almost the exact same head used for the Kevin Flynn figure just bald. It makes sense as to why that figure's beard isn't as scruffy as it should be since Stane's beard is more well kept.

:rock

that's an awesome pic

Thats pretty cool. Doing that takes time to take small pics at every angle. I've done that before when I was teaching to show the kids how to make stop motion type stuff.

Back