Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics by Buu

58524076.jpg

11742301.jpg

45635113.jpg

65036210.jpg

54871827.jpg

86133294.jpg

great pics!!!

The proportions look really good in most of those pics. It actually seems to look better dead front on than 3/4. That last pic in particular the torso looks great on.

At least with the Mark IV the head would I think fit in the helmet. I know the helmets are super close fitting.
Agreed. The helmet seems appropriately sized on the Mark IV, not on this figure. And the tiny tiny head I think makes all of the other proportions look wrong. Because if his head is that size, then he'd have to have a Navi body to fit in that suit. Stick the bigger unhelmeted head on and it looks right.

Helmets looks the same size here:

DSC05892.jpg

That's the only comparison I have seen though and the picture isn't super clear just due to the distance from the subjects.

Those look like very basic single figure, acrylic cases available at any craft shop. It could be 1 giant cover that houses all of them, but that would have cost him a ton more to do. :huh

Edit: Just noticed the Mark etchings, they are a custom job :lol

I think it is a single case because the walls between the figures are only a single pane...just noticed that. If the Mark etchings are custom I'm guessing the case is custom as well...darn.

Helmets looks the same size here:

DSC05892.jpg

That's the only comparison I have seen though and the picture isn't super clear just due to the distance from the subjects.
Well you got me there. The heads are all the same size, it seems. Which means they're all too small, but for some reason it bothers me much more on this figure. Maybe the overall skinnier proportions of the suit draw more attention to it.

It's the wider shoulders. The shoulders are wider on the Mark V and the VI and IV. I'm hoping to fix that.

Can we call it the pelvis? Isn't it the british that call undies pants? We (US Americans) call them underwear, boxers, briefs, panties, etc.

I believe the Japanese also go with "pants", at least that's what they're called in Chobits as there's a whole episode that involves buying underwear and one of the characters chants "pants" for half the episode.

Back