Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only just saw the first two movies for the first time yesterday. They are so good I watched them both again in the evening. I can't wait to see the other two when Netflix gets them out to me. As much as I would love to collect Res Evil figures, and trust me, I would. I just can't justify prices these days. So I will just look at all of yours.

Saw the movie...........liked it so I preordered, then too many things coming out so I thought about canceling this but somethiing told me not to, got it yesterday and glad I didnt cancel.

Got mine today and she is beautiful!! So the big drama queen flip-out was all for nothing! Was a little entertaining though... :lol

Hope everyone is enjoying this awesome addition to their collection. :duff

I picked mine up yesterday. I'm really impreesed with this one.

I think it looks more like Milla in hand than it does in photo's on the internet.

Here are a few photo's.

IMG_1582.jpg

Very nice close-up pics, Tyler!

I just got my completed order notice from AE a few minutes ago. Alice will be at my doorstep in a matter of days. :yess:

Thanks for the comments on my photo's guy's. But it's only because the figure really is that good, that it stands up to such close photography.

Thanks for the comments on my photo's guy's. But it's only because the figure really is that good, that it stands up to such close photography.

Isn't it amazing how BAD photography ruins a brilliant in hand look???
Your pics show how nice, great, competent work shows the best features of any figure!:wave

Just jumped on this now after being told by all the China ebayers i use that this is sold out in china already.

Good news for a second Alice if this is true :)

Ordered one. Should be here next week before I go to comic con

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Just got my Alice HT figure, SO HAPPY! She looks so amazing, the detail on her is just jawdropping. She looks so much better in person than on ANY pictures i've ever seen. I even tried taking my own pictures but couldn't do her justice :(

Just got my Alice HT figure, SO HAPPY! She looks so amazing, the detail on her is just jawdropping. She looks so much better in person than on ANY pictures i've ever seen. I even tried taking my own pictures but couldn't do her justice :(

She's camera shy.... :lol

As I said amazing what poor lighting and photography can do to ruin a fantastic figure....will we ever learn???????

Back