Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Et pourtant vous devriez le faire de manière plus professionnelle!
trollsmile.png

I picked mine up yesterday. I'm really impreesed with this one.

I think it looks more like Milla in hand than it does in photo's on the internet.

Here are a few photo's.

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

I think it looks more like Milla in your photos than it does on my shelf. :wink1:

Your pics just gave this figure 1000% justice. :clap

Nice pics guys!

Tell me, do her beets allow for side to side ankle movement? I noted that her feet weren't flat on the floor in wide stances. That often makes posing tricky.

Not really please with this attempt, shall re-work when I able to get better fur later...

IMG_8963.jpg

IMG_8962.jpg

Nice pics guys!

Tell me, do her beets allow for side to side ankle movement? I noted that her feet weren't flat on the floor in wide stances. That often makes posing tricky.

Just a little ankle movement, the problem is the thick rubber of the boots

I picked mine up yesterday. I'm really impreesed with this one.

I think it looks more like Milla in hand than it does in photo's on the internet.

Here are a few photo's.

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

Wonderful pics-:clap glad I POed this- you do realize you just helped HT sell ALOT more of these to folks here on Freaks, don't you??

wait for your check....:impatient:

I got mine today. I rarely pick up HT pieces but when I do I am always blown away. The box kicks ass, the accessories are plentiful and awesome. The figure itself is a home run. I am sorry for all of those who didn't get her because of the pictures that were posted previously. This figure rocks!

I got mine today. I rarely pick up HT pieces but when I do I am always blown away. The box kicks ass, the accessories are plentiful and awesome. The figure itself is a home run. I am sorry for all of those who didn't get her because of the pictures that were posted previously. This figure rocks!

:exactly::lecture The figure looks fantastic! It's by far my fav HT figure.

The only thing about this figure is the big butt, also my Alice has an extremely tight right shoulder...other than that the figure is a solid buy!!
:clap

Back