Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I'll try to find one around that price point then. I wanted Hans Landa too but the likeness is a little off. Might just get Dr Schultz from Django Unchained:)

EDIT: didnt see your post above. your hans looks pretty damn good but some ive seen the likeness seems way off, not as good as aldo.

Last edited:
Aldo is nothing without Hans though. :lecture

aldo2_zps6b97e7e8.jpg
aldo1_zps67c3d32f.jpg

Can you spot the mistake with my Hans ?

The cap is not SS.

So you cant use his hat at all without the chance of staining?:( Is there are way to pose Aldo so all his accessories are used?

I havnt had any staining issues with my Landa or Also. Maybe I've been lucky so far. I still wold like HT to get First Class Magneto released so we can start kit bashing Lt. Archie Hicox!

My Aldo's leather bag is flaking apart. Has anyone else experienced this? If not then probably mine's a defect and gonna buy a new one at ebay.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZulAqXNZ83A&feature=related"]YouTube - Inglourious Basterds Aldo Raine - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Im late sure but Im hella happy to have a Hot Toys quality piece that isn't a super hero. Sorry for bumping an old thread but I'd rather that than create a new thread for an old figure, I heard that isn't thought of too fondly around here.

Enjoy the video guys. Thanks for watching. If you are thinking about getting him, you should jump on it before price goes up any higher. Later

I am looking for the socks that come with this figure. If you have a pair you wouldn't mind letting go, please pm. Thanks :duff

While I love the movie and think the figure looks cool, it wasn't on my list of must haves. About two weeks ago I walked into a comic shop I found and saw it sitting on the shelf. I asked how much it was and he looked and said "170." I knew it was going for a lot more on ebay so I snatched it up. The guy said he forgot to mark it up over time, but said he was happy to give me a deal. I was thinking of selling it, but once I got it home and inspected the Aldo figure I don't think I can let him go. He is a thing of beauty. The only thing I'd complain about, and I heard this in another review is that he's not making the facial expression he does in the movie. I don't know why they did this. Maybe the movie accurate expression didn't sculpt well.

hey I got a great deal on all the parts to put this guy together. Only thing I need is a truetype body. Do I go with the slim?

Back