Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the revised head is epic win! Although, it's more Brad Pitt the actor, than Aldo Raine the character, exactly like i presumed it would be from the beginning. Still, great likeness though. One tidbit I can see, is that it has those distant staring into the yonder, removed looking eyes that annoy me. Makes him look too goofy, it just never works for figures and takes away the realism but lately HT have been using it more often than not. It's always a bad move imho. Even when he's looking right at you, he's not looking AT you. It's more, past you, while looking ever so slightly crosseyed

I think he should come with a PERS! That way we can force a shmuck from a little tilt of the head

I am thinking i will get my head re painted and i will have the eyes repositioned

Pics from XL Shop

IB_09.jpg

IB_10.jpg

IB_11.jpg

IB_13.jpg

IB_14.jpg

IB_15.jpg

Nice pics but people please try to expose some of neck and maybe take one of his 35 layers offf. Can't wait for toys2 to get this in!!!!

Nice pics but people please try to expose some of neck and maybe take one of his 35 layers offf. Can't wait for toys2 to get this in!!!!

Seriously, what's with the anti-futzing rule that seems to be in effect with this figure :confused:

Maybe people are lazy and don't wanna improve their figure.
I guarantee it's as simple as taking a shirt off and pullling scarf
done

That scarf needs some serious futzing indeed! First thing I'm gonna do when I get this figure is trying to get that scarf around the collar of the brown jacket/vest-thing or whatever it is, because that's the way he looks in most posters and pictures. Get that scar visible and give the neck some air! :lol

Needs the most underneath shirt removed, scarf lowered and pulled out over the brown shirt and what's with the jaunty angles on the cap?!? :lol

Come on volcano...stop with your ash spewing already so this bad boy arrives!!

Needs the most underneath shirt removed, scarf lowered and pulled out over the brown shirt and what's with the jaunty angles on the cap?!? :lol

Come on volcano...stop with your ash spewing already so this bad boy arrives!![/QUOTE]

:lol:lol:lol

This fig looks great, and I hope they release a Donnie too so that he can bash some Nazi skulls :p

I don't.

I think the Bear Jew was the stupidest/weakest character in the whole movie. The only other characters i would want is Landa and Hugo Stiglitz, maybe even Hicox in his British uniform with alternate Nazi officers uniform.

I don't.

I think the Bear Jew was the stupidest/weakest character in the whole movie. The only other characters i would want is Landa and Hugo Stiglitz, maybe even Hicox in his British uniform with alternate Nazi officers uniform.

He may not have been the most fleshed out character, but nobody can deny the sense of primal satisfaction we all felt when he straight up destroyed that Nazi officer with a baseball bat. That scene alone was worth serious points!

even though i might want this figure, i think i've decided not to get it, and i'll only get it if ht comes out with a landa and/or bear jew, cuz just aldo on his own would be kinda boring imo. and also, i'm more interested in other ht licenses, i.e. iron man 1 and 2, tdk, t2, watchmen (if that ever gets finished) so i kinda doubt that i'll really have a place for aldo to fit in by himself.

Back