Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great figure but like several have stated, it would have been much better if they had given him that arrogant smirk. At the moment, this one is a pass.

I agree. I just can't understand why they didn't produce the head with his classic smirk. Especially since they thought it was important enough to make sure the photo on the front off the box had it.

False advertising I say.........:whip

I like the figure, I think the paint of the hair is not so good, but it´s still a great figure, can´t wait to get it!

When i went into Toys2 the other day, Eric mentioned this may be in stock this week at his store.

I can't understand why they didn't go with the new sculpt?, i think the updated one looked way better, or is this a new third sculpt that is just a mix of the first and second we have seen?.

29urlty.jpg

oh...dear ahah has his face swollen up or something?

:lol

That pic reminds me of the Seinfeld where George gets a coat too big for him.

"It's Gortex!"

It makes his head look way too tiny and fat like it got jumped on by Super Mario.

lol he looks like crap.the figure looks nothing like the pic of aldo on the box.l dont know who can get this fig and look at the pic of aldo and then look at the figure and be happy with it.l wouldnt pay $100 for this crappy so called movie masterpiece figure.very disapointing.

Ye he looks really chubby in that pic ..lovin the box design ..but its annoying they stick Aldo doing his trade mark smug look on it ..its almost like they have stabbed us by not giving us the look we wanted(i still like the look they went with,but not as much) and are now twisting the knife ..talk about rubbing it our faces ..i would love if they gave us a second sculpt with that look and have it come with landa ..it would be a good business move as more people id imagine would buy both figures.
I will get this fig if its just that pic making him look like that.

I agree. I just can't understand why they didn't produce the head with his classic smirk. Especially since they thought it was important enough to make sure the photo on the front off the box had it.

False advertising I say.........:whip

Maybe they got the license to do brat Pitts likeness ..but not brad Pitts likeness smirking :D

Not the best MMS figure Hot Toys has produced. Maybe if I had the chance to get it dirt cheap but from what I have seen from these pics its gonna be a pass.

Anyone think the pics are bad because of the way the scarf is. In all the pics we loved of him his scar was clearly showing. I think maybe his coat and scarf need to be adjusted and then maybe his head won't look small.

Oh well, we can always hope for a better Landa.

Is this the first time the actual sculpt seemed to be lacking compared to protos? I don't remember the final product looking this disappointing from previous HT figures. It seems the sculpts are usually spot on or better than what was shown in protos, only the paint apps differ in slight and various ways.

I think he's not looking that great because of the pics, I'm sure he'll look better in other pics.... but his face looks chubby.

Back