Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11tyf0y.jpg

The new sculpt/paint job/whatever-they-changed on the left definitely looks more like Pitt. It suddenly gives a slight "Kurt Russel" vibe to the original on the right, IMO.

I was watching the movie tonite, for the outfit HT is using, I like the 1st sculpt better. The clean hair works best for a Nation's Pride look.

I think the new hair is so that the hat fits on better,and I think they knew people would want to bash a Nation's Pride Aldo, so they gave it the right hair. Thats just what i think.

Yeah I'd definitely put the hair back the way it was but I'd keep the changes to the face. I don't get the 'it should look like Aldo Raine, not Brad Pitt' argument. Aldo Raine looks a lot like Brad Pitt to me. I'm struggling with myself not to order this.

Whats not to get. Look at Marlon Brando. THen look at Vito Corleone. Hair is thinned out, cotton balls for jaw line, liver spots.

Now look at Aldo, he's got the smirk, puffy jaw, the raised up hair, furrowed brow, neck scar. Its about the characters defining atributes.

The first version had it right, the second version watered it all down.

He should look weathered and tired, his hair should not be perfect, and his neck scar looked more gritty and fresh before.

Last edited:
No he's not out yet. He's coming up though.

Whats the deal HT? Show us Landa!

Wow. I really figured I would have zero interest in this. I mean when I first saw it I thought it looked fantastic and all, just didn't expect to pick it up.

Now I am really getting an itch to have this. When will it be out?

Back