Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't sell your Wolvie now as I have a strong feeling this will be from the xmen trilogy which they've already announced ages ago that they have the license so most likely, he'll be in his black leather suit. I prefer the casual jeans and leather jacket look so I'll just try to pick up a loose head to replace it if the improvement is drastic.

I'm happy with my original Wolverine.
If the new one is different,besides making his eyes able to move, I'll get it.
I'll hold off getting excited until I see what it looks like.

I wouldn't sell based on the fact that this is not confirmed, just blogged. People really jump the gun here lol. I'd wait until some pics, atleast. What if it gets scrapped? Good luck getting another original for what prices are even now. Oh and the fact the toy is friggin awesome.

I wouldn't sell your Wolvie now as I have a strong feeling this will be from the xmen trilogy which they've already announced ages ago that they have the license so most likely, he'll be in his black leather suit. I prefer the casual jeans and leather jacket look so I'll just try to pick up a loose head to replace it if the improvement is drastic.

Yeah im with you on this. Very doubtful they will replace the body. And the clothes are great already on this one.

Here is a what if scenario ...

New Logan has two heads. Screaming and normal. Same way we got the bank robber joker. That way we can buy the new figure and use the second head in the existing figure.

I can't wait to see how they plan on topping this one. He's such a great figure.

logan2.jpg

logan1.jpg

Hopefully if it's a DX, I hope for 2 outfits, trilogy costume and his regular outfit, 2 headsculpts, and maybe both adamantium and bone claw hands? And, um, not to cost more than $260.

Yeah im with you on this. Very doubtful they will replace the body. And the clothes are great already on this one.

Here is a what if scenario ...

New Logan has two heads. Screaming and normal. Same way we got the bank robber joker. That way we can buy the new figure and use the second head in the existing figure.

That would be ideal for me. It'd add value to the original while providing a new one for those that missed it the first time.

I love Wolvie from the bar scene in X1. ____ing badass, and his hair was classic. I've emailed Kojun about it for details. Fingers crossed.

Back