Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True! But by the time the next Wolverine comes out, it will probably retail at $300

Probably true....but $300 is definitely better than $400. Ha. Also, having the chance to order from places like SideShow vs eBay, it minimizes the chances of getting a fake.

Will be happy to add another Wolverine. I love the first one and can wait to see what they do with the next one. Bone Claws maybe? Or perhaps they got the license for one of the previous movies to give a black suited up Wolverine??

Well, if they made a figure based on the next Wolverine movie, that isn't slated until 2013 (isn't it?). I'm guessing if it's a 2012 release, it will just be a reboot of X-Men Origins Wolverine.

Just saw this on Facebook- fantastic news! I've always wanted a Wolverine but never been satisfied with the sculpt (I barely see Hugh Jackman). You rock, Kojun :rock!

According to Hot toys FB they will be doing another wolverine.

:yess:

Apparently Kojun wasn't too happy with 1.0, and is hinting 2.0 is his pet project for 2012!

I hope the price isn't too crazy...if it's not too bad, I'll get it for sure as he did a bang up job on Depp as Sparrow this year.

Yeah, this is the message Kojun posted on Facebook;

And I want to tell you guys this good news – in 2012, I want to try Wolverine again!

He is really also my favorite character. I think the quality before is not good enough and it is a good timing to work on this again as Hot Toys has already confirmed with licensor on this. I am really excited and will do this with my full power!

Again, thank you very much for your support, all Hot Toys fans!

There is a lot of good talking between us this year and I am very happy about that!

Happy new year again from Kojun in Korea

Awesome news as he is also one of my favorite characters but I never got him as he didn't look enough like Hugh Jackman. Fingers crossed for this one.
I was thinking of bashing one :lol

No need to now :D

I wasn't in the 1:6 game when the first figure came out and he's way out of my price range. I look forward to seeing what this new Wolverine will be like. I hope it has a better likeness to Hugh Jackman.

Yeah, this is the message Kojun posted on Facebook;

And I want to tell you guys this good news – in 2012, I want to try Wolverine again!

He is really also my favorite character. I think the quality before is not good enough and it is a good timing to work on this again as Hot Toys has already confirmed with licensor on this. I am really excited and will do this with my full power!

Again, thank you very much for your support, all Hot Toys fans!

There is a lot of good talking between us this year and I am very happy about that!

Happy new year again from Kojun in Korea

Awesome news as he is also one of my favorite characters but I never got him as he didn't look enough like Hugh Jackman. Fingers crossed for this one.

:thud: can't wait for the version 2.0!!

Ha, I luckily sold mine just in time for a good price. Looking forward to seeing how v2 turns out. It was only a matter of time till it happened though.

Back