Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they were telling people that they were not in any way offliated with hot toys, and that the name is misleading, becuase it suggests they are.

I ordered one from hottoysonline. Everything went great, figure was legit, shipping was very fast and they updated me all the time on the status of my order. The only issue I can see from ordering with them is preorders. HT has stated that do not work with them like they do with SSC so if you have QC issues with newer figures you might be ____ out of luck. But for older, hard to find figures I got lucky and hooked up with my Wolvie. He came MIB with a HT Wolverine shopping bag. Good luck

legit1.jpg

legit2.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLtUdZPlPgs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLtUdZPlPgs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

Kojun sounds like he will attack his next Wolverine sculpt with a vengeance! I think he got it right the first time. If I had to get rid of my entire collection and only keep 10 figures HT Wolvie would surely be one of them ! He may get bumped once HT Iron Monger arrives though lol.

Thanks Boba Ben :duff Interesting news! I really hope they don't rehash the Origins Wolvie, I'd love and X-men version.

Kojun sounds like he will attack his next Wolverine sculpt with a vengeance! I think he got it right the first time. If I had to get rid of my entire collection and only keep 10 figures HT Wolvie would surely be one of them !

Wolverine is easily in my top five figures however, I admit a better sculpt is needed. The first release captured the essence of the character but IMO the sculpt lacked Jackman's likeness.

I am hoping for a knock out Jackman sculpt (prefer two: standard and rage) along with more accessories and cool stand. :yess:

i was in need of some money and listed my never displayed wolverine on ebay today. After looking at your guys pics, decided to keep it after all. You guys are a bad influence. LOL

Back