Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a huge disappointment about aranofsky. I was expecting the movie to be similar to DK, where even if you take the superhero aspect off, you would still have a great movie.
Huge letdown.

But will Huge Jackman be in it?

Of course! :wink1: But I'm not sure if the film will be on sched as stated because I'd read that the bulk of shooting this film were suppose to be in Japan but unfortunately, we all know the tragic incident that happened lately and also Aronofsky announced that he'd relinquished his position as a director.:monkey2

That is a huge disappointment about aranofsky. I was expecting the movie to be similar to DK, where even if you take the superhero aspect off, you would still have a great movie.
Huge letdown.
Obviously :(:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Anyway I hope that HT will made a new Wolvy with better Jackman likeness.

That's a big >> :slap >> when I read that Aronofsky's not directing.. Who would they get then? Hugh Jackman to direct his own movie? :dunno

theres an easy solution. film it in america. anyway, Japan isnt a good place to go at all.

That's a big >> :slap >> when I read that Aronofsky's not directing.. Who would they get then? Hugh Jackman to direct his own movie? :dunno

Hopefully NOT!:mad: If Hugh will direct this, I'm sure it will be much worse than the 1st Wolvy film.:monkey2

Hmm Christopher Nolan??!:cuckoo: Come on it's free to dream right? Hahaha!:lol

Hey, why not? Wolverine has a dark past, and Nolan is good at making storylines dark & murky. :) Hugh has worked with him before in The Prestige, so it's not like they're total strangers.. Although, there is the fact that he is currently doing The Dark Knight Rises, which would delay the release of The Wolverine even further. :slap

How sure people are, percentage-wise, speculating about a new Hot Toys Wolverine? Seriously, I missed on first one, but I will bite on 2nd one so then I can get a custom comic head sculpt.

Back